Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reckon This Is 2G?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Flying_Bongs, Jul 8, 2014.

1. So my buddy wants me to prepay for two grams of white widow so he can hold it for me while I'm overseas. He wants me to put $40 into his bank account. Because he usually likes to fuck around with this type of shit, I got him to send me a photo of him weighing it, but it's on a plastic lid and I'm thinking he didn't press the 'tare' button. I thought I'd just ask for the communities opinion. What do you guys reckon?

Attached Files:

2. Sorry if the photo is a bad quality, but it's the only one I got. :mellow:

3. I reckon so

4. I think your 'friend' might be tryin to jip you. 40 bucks is a rippoff
    That stem would get a lot longer while your overseas too

5. That looks like maybe .5 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yeah, that's what I thought. He is almost definitely gonna smoke at it while I'm away and why did he need to use the lid anyway if he wasn't fucking around?

7. Jeevus that stem! Lol. That thing literally has a handle.

8. #8 TOmeds1234567, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    All this work over a 2 gram bud? Haha. Guy is hurting if he can't save you a little bud anyway. Who cares about $40.

9. Clearly I care, it's really not that hard to make a simple post to gc.

10. Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer

11. It could be, it looks pretty dense but the only way to know is to weight it yourself.

12. honestly it depends on if that's a soda cap or a bigger cap . don't spend 40 bucks on that though. with the stem and uncertainty of the weigh..ask him to put the bud next to a lighter or something if he could for size comparision . if it is 2gs , pay em 35 max with that stem. keep in mind that stem goes all the way up the bud .

13. No I'd say that's about 1g

14. looks like .5g of bud and 2.1g of bottle cap...

15. Tell him to snap off the excess stem get rid of lid and then weigh it. Otherwise no deal. You are paying mostly for that stem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. That stem LOL. And that's a fucking Nutella lid bitch is heavier then heavy metal. Nah man tell him without the lid..and stand up for yourself don't be a bitch or everyone will short you and walk all over you like a damn door mat. Break off that stem, and weigh it without the lid.

17. why the hell are you going to buy a bud off of a "buddy" who wants you to put $40 into his bank account, when you can't even smoke it?  You sound like a real idiot OP.

18. I picked it up a month ago, and it was 2.5 on my calibrated scales. Must've been super fucking compact

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Yeah, cheers for that man - super insightful post. Doesn't sound like you're too bright yourself if you didn't figure out that I was overseas, and that given the date of this post I've already picked it up.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Dude thats not even A gram. The bottle cap would weight more I think too. But the bittlecaps not the issue. Tell him to send you a video of him setting the scale to zero and then put the bud on. Or zero it with the cap on. Thats some fucked up shit your boys tryna pull on you