Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant Sleep Unless Im High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sitheist, Jul 8, 2014.

1. if pot were called "herbal dfjghlrejgaer" and it was non toxic and had few side effects, would you use it to help sleep?.    

2. something else in conjuction with whatever methods you try, for insomnia, is behavioral.  arguable the most effective imo
    I recommend this(it helped my mom get sleep)    Do nothing but sleep in bed.
    Do not lay down and read a book, or eat, or watch tv In bed.  The body is a remarkable system that will ready itself even for enjoyment of the senses such as TV or imagination running wild.  I don't know much about dopamine, but I believe its more of a stimulant and your brain is maybe firing on all cylinders 'ready' for pages of a book to run with.
    Sleep in bed
    nothing else, and if u cannot after 20 minutes or so or what seems like 20 mins (don't watch clock)  then get up and do a 10minute snack or couch and relax and go Back to bed and sleep
    before no time the bed will have only 1 purpose  -Sleep
    also U can do what ppl do in beds - (I got u covered guys) I see no problem with this

I also view cannabis as a medicine.

3. #23 The Scorpion, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Yeah i'm pretty much the same dude, i've always had trouble sleeping, i also always had shitty short term memory. I smoke every day now and i can't sleep without it, i honestly don't know if it' caused by the weed or not.

Not that i care, i have an addictive personality you see, so if i'm gonna be addicted to anything i'd rather be addicted to the thing that does me the least harm and provides the most benefit, which is certainly weed.

As long as you fund your habit through the correct means i really don't see a problem, just remember: being your own man means buying your own dope.

4. If your friends don't want u showing up because your goin to smoke their not real friends, that's like having a friend say you can come just don't wear anything They don't like like pot socks which is stupid as fuck lol fuck your "friends" do what u want man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app