I Want Another Dog [Suggest Breeds]

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Led Zeppelin, Jul 8, 2014.

1. I want another [female, unfixed] dog but I don't know the breed I want quite yet, I want her to be medium/large size. I am thinking of either an american pitbull or an akita inu.

2. I want a female German Shepard sooo bad

3. Rottweiler? I have an unfixed female and she's about 85 pounds, big dog but not too big.

4. Rottweilers are the absolute best. They are super sweet, and super smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. German shepherd's/mix's for me :)

6. i suggest a blue merle australian shepard, its what i have and its by far the best behaved dog i have ever had, cute too, big hit for people that see him for the first time, mine has one solid brown eye and one eye that is split blue and white vertically, thinks sticks are like crack and cant get enough of them, alway wants to play fetch and extremely energetic for 7-8yrs old, i will likely get another aussie when he finally dies (which for aussies is usually 14-15 years old

7. Golden retrievers are the best. I have 2

8. Rottweilers are a great breed up until the end.

9. Wolf Hybrids FTW

10. My German shepherd mix is 70lbs and a genius

11. no lol

12. You kidding me? they are amazing dogs, have you ever spent any length of time with them? :laughing:

13. Check out your shelter. They usually have A LOT of bully breeds and mixes. Sweet puppies, already wormed, vaccinated, and spayed/neutered. Plus you get to save a life! :)

14. I currently have a female german shepherd and she is a total sweetheart and pretty darn smart.  I previously had a beligan shepherd (groenendaele) he was awesome but larger than my GSD (being a male prob played into that).

Maybe check out belgian shepherd malinois.  They are a bit more rare the GSD and have all the same good qualities.

15. Greyhound FTW !!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Pitbull or wiener dog!!, both awesome dogs...although I'm a little bias...those are what I have, lol

17. Cane Corso!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app