Israel Launches ‘Protective Edge’ Counteroffensive On Gaza, Hamas Responds With Rockets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Jul 8, 2014.

1. #21 SmokinP, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    @ J Dilla

Did you really need to start yet another thread making an Israeli government announcement ?

How many "Israel says" threads have we running now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #22 Tom79, Jul 8, 2014
    Maybe ask your friends around here, who opened the last few threads about Israel ?

3 threads from vicious
    1 from trippers
    2 from jdilla
    1 from me.

Sent from Israel, the land of the jews.

3. Unfortunately, hamas brought it over to Gaza, if you cant remember - over 60 rockets fired at israel since the killing of the 3 israeli kids..

And I'm happy to go in and do whatever it takes to damage hamas.

Sent from Israel, the land of the jews.

4. #24 J-DILLA, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    Please, dont turn this thread into yet another off topic shit fest.

If you don't have anything to post regarding this current event, then kindly refrain from doing so please.

5. #25 SmokinP, Jul 8, 2014
    Oh I have no doubt that you are excited at the prospect of killing Palestinians...

Have a read again of your beloved book of fairy tales, take special note of the bit that says "Thou shall not kill"...

What do you think that means Tom ?

6. Did you bother reading my comment?

I hope I'm not the only one getting tired of your shit.

7. #27 SmokinP, Jul 8, 2014
    Are you Tom ?

Why are you replying to that post ?

america?

but seriously last time i checked Israel invaded Palestine.

[​IMG]

9. #29 Tom79, Jul 8, 2014
    Then you should check again.
    The arabs are the one which attacked israel from all directions, israel did not invade for nothing.

Ps- you map is fake. You can draw the same map on Mars, it doesn't mean its true.

awww.. Fuck it.

10. Fixed. Read your post again.

And ill reply - Yes.

Now I know this one : "The one who wants to kill you, early and kill him first"

awww.. Fuck it.

11. #31 SmokinP, Jul 8, 2014
    The reason Hamas and other groups are firing rockets into Israel is in response to the arrest and detention of hundreds of Palestinians from the West Bank for the kidnapping/murder of the three settlers.
    There is no proof that Hamas were involved in said murders. Up until this Hamas had not fired a rocket into Israel in 2 years.

Israel started this, any excuse to satisfy their lust for killing Palestinans.

Just look at how excited you are at the prospect of invading Gaza...

12. #32 Tom79, Jul 8, 2014
    1. Hamas urges and say in public to everyone to kidnap israelis civilians.

2. Israel did NOT attacked Gaza - the search operation was in Hebron.

3. Israel did not started this - if hamas wouldn't fire rockets - israel would not attack in Gaza. Further more, israel gave hamas 48h ultimatum to stop the firing BEFORE any response will come. These stupids never listen.. And they will be hit soooo fucking hard now. Wait and see.

4. Im VERY excited to enter Gaza and brake hamas, only if I'm called to duty by idf.

5. Read 2&3 again.

& follow the news in the next few days.. Gaza is going through a big change.

awww.. Fuck it.

13. That map has been debunked time and time again.

There wasn't ever a Palestinian state to begin with.

14. #34 J-DILLA, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    The evidence says you are wrong

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2014

Don't do the crime if you're not willing to pay the price. The Palestinians are firing rockets at Israeli towns. 100% of Palestinian attacks are against Israeli civilians while the Israelis are trying to target only rocket launchers, those who fire the rockets and ammunition storage spaces. The problem is that Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist organizations use locals as human shields and use civilian structures to launch attacks.

If Israel wanted to kill Palestinians the amount of dead ppl in Gaza would have been huge. Hamas is frustrated by the success of the Israelis to avoid harming lots of Palestinian civilians. The terror organization is broke - Hamas needs pictures of dead Palestinians in order to raise money from Muslim countries.

15. Firstly I am glad to see you can count Tom.

This might come as a shock to you but there are Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank, attack one and you might as well be attacking both.

Israel started this recent escalation with their headless chicken approach trying to locate the murdered settlers. By arresting hundreds of Palestinians without any proof that any of them were involved in the abduction they provoked the rocket attacks.

I can see you are very excited at the prospect of invading Gaza Tom. It really is a very sad reflection of who you are as a person if going to war turns you on. It's pathetic and disgusting...

Then why does Israel allow people with passports that say they are Palestinian into Israel? Israel obviously recognizes them if they let them in.

17. You mean the passports granted to residents of areas under the Palestinian Authority?

It still doesn't make them a state, let alone a functioning one.

18. Its a different passport if they are not citizens, its not the same. Learn before you make assumption..

awww.. Fuck it.

19. Where in that link does it say Hamas have fired rockets at Israel in the last year ? (Up until the last two weeks since Israel launched its reign of terror on Hebron)

Your biased opinions on what Hamas does or does not think is about as useful and meaningful as a wank with from a frustrated cat.
    Have you any statement from Hamas to back up your own "opinions"?

It is obvious that Israelis are chomping at the bit to kill Palestinians, we have our own "Jambo" (Jewish Rambo) here on the site barely able to contain his excitement at being let loose on the people of Gaza.

20. chicken approach? lol smokinp. You really think you can offend me with these words?

Now, Gaza is not the WB.. Get this inside your brain. Israel did not fire on Gaza or anyone from Hamas in Gaza. They started the fire and now they are receiving back hell.. No more games. Israel gave then 48h ultimatum to stop.. They didn't.

Im not happy to invade Gaza, Ill be happy to crush Hamas. don't try and put words in my mouth.. Its not about the palestinians - its about Hamas and their rockets.

Gaza should stay Gaza, and they should develop to be a beautiful place, they can. nobody in Israel have interest in there.

Bottom line is - if these 3 kids wouldn't been kidnapped and murdered - we wouldn't be talking about this now. But now its too late. Is it really hard for you to understand?

awww.. Fuck it.