How Does Everyone Like Their Hair ?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jul 8, 2014.

1. I've been growing it out for quite a while now, and the longer my hair is, the redder it looks. I'm beginning an indefinite backpacking trip in a little over a week, so I think I'm going to buzz it off to be symbolic or some shit. Anyway, I've been rocking the beach bum look for quite a number of months; I don't wash it very often, though I often tie it back.

The wife loves it. Like a fucking lion. :ey:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I like my hurrr real short, pretty much buzzed....or I might grow out an Afro if im feeln like it lol
    One bad thing about havin a fro is.....everyone wants to touch it...gets old real quick!

3. I'm starting to go silver.  I'm only 30, and my mom's dad went white before 35, so I'm looking forward to the next 5 years.  I've heard Steve Martin cleaned up in the 70's and 80's, I'm hoping it was due to the hair and not the funny or fame!

Though, I've always thought it would be awesome to have Asian hair - they seem to be able to do anything with it! 

4. Shaved every couples weeks. I got to the point where I said fuck hair and got rid of it. Occasionally people look at me funny probably thinking I have cancer. People need to realize that not all girls like having hair that they can style.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Short. #2 all around with a blowout

• Like Like x 1
  6. i like the but it needs a lot of time to care for it

7. #28 topazann, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    Look cool and suit to you

I used to have long hair, but I chopped it to a medium-short hair a pair of months ago, and I couldn't be happier! I think it fits my face shape much better, and makes me feel more like an adult than long hair.
    Surely most important thing is that the cut is well and nicely done and that you're comfortable wearing and styling it everyday!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm a girl with thick curly/wavy hair. Parted in the middle or to the side. It usually is parted on the side when I first do it but by the middle of the day somehow the parts in the middle

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Just shave it all off. Polmont doo.