Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Fudge

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hydroza, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Hi guys. I love reading this forum but don't post much, so I thought I'd show you the fudge I made this weekend.

I made some cookies the week before, but they weren't as strong as I like. They were nice and tasty and gave a good buzz but I wanted more kick,I figured the butter to cookie ratio was too low so I decided make some fudge with the rest of my cannabutter.

Ingredients:
    Cannabutter (the recipe calls for 130g but I just added what I had left)
    Condensed milk (1 tin, 380g)
    Milk (half a cup)
    Sugar (lots, like 400g or so)

It's pretty easy to make just be prepared for a lot of stirring.

Here's the cannabutter before it melted, There was probably 200g left from the cookie session.
    IMG_0778.JPG

I added a bit more sugar when it started looking like this.
    IMG_0779.JPG

Keep stirring all the way. It started looking a bit gross here, but the smell lol.
    IMG_0780.JPG

Here it started boiling. At this stage I almost thought the pot wouldn't be deep enough but this was the highest it went. I went a lot higher a bit later :smoke: . Not sure if the fumes made me paranoid but I almost freaked out lol.
    IMG_0783.JPG

Keep stirring all the way, making sure to scrape the bottom and sides. My wife wanted it to be really green (she was baked lol) so I added a drop of green food colouring. I kept it boiling for around 15 minutes. Here it is just off the heat:
    IMG_0787.JPG

More stirring lol. If it doesn't turn toffee-like while it's cooling just bring it back to the boil for a few more minutes. It should sorta clean the pot while you stir.
    IMG_0788.JPG
    IMG_0793.JPG

Pour the mixture into a dish lined with wax-paper and let it cool off for half an hour.
    IMG_0795.JPG
    IMG_0798.JPG

These came out extremely potent but very weed-flavoured. Not stealth at all lol but that was kinda the point. Way too sweet for me to eat straight up but they go down well with a glass of water.

Next time I think I'll mix in some shortbread chunks when it's off the boil to break the sweetness somewhat.

They really worked though lol enjoy!

Attached Files: