Help Get Me Back Into Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by davida0829, Jul 7, 2014.

1. I actually just picked it up today for that reason. The combat mods make it look so much more fluent, and adds much needed elements to the game.

But yeah man, I doubt you'll get anymore major fun out of it again. Go for a hike in the hills. Its like Skyrim, but better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. is it really better? 

3. don't see how there's no dragons n shit pretty sure you would get arrested if you ran through the hills in armour with a battle axe or war axe lmao

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Holy Fuck I thought the 400 hours I had into it was a lot. I beat the damn game how did you make it last 5 times as long?

5. Unmentionables lol. He was just running around in circles for 500hours.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hunting/stealing shit/making my own quests/ ect just emeresed myself with the help of a horrible unmentionable of course

Not far off but then again pretty far off haha. When I was hunting yes HUGE circles. Skyrim was my home for a long time

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. break out Oblivion. 

8. I think you should pop some old school oblivion out
    Get that sheogorath realm goin and munch out on feldew and greenmote

9. First off congrats on getting off that shit and staying clean! Maybe some fresh skooma will help you play? Try a different play through? Master magic? I want to play through again but am waiting for eso to be released!
    That was the best dlc ever to be released!

10. I've been playing Oblivion for 8 years man.... I still like that shit

11. Just got the xbox one and it has jack shit games out, thinking of buying oblivion again (last disk was well played) and playing through that til eso is out.

12. Well it's all about that magic my nigga

13. I mean to start playing ESO again, i got to VR 3 and then stopped, fun game tho. espically if your a true elder scrolls fan, the quests are really well written, dont know how much fun youll have playing an MMO with the average xbox player tho, i wouldnt ever pug any hard dungeons if was you haha  :bolt:

14. Ive got a good few mates that i grew up with who would always get baked and play bethesda games, so hopefully eso will be decent for xbox will be fun to finally play a multiplayer elder scrolls game with mates, im feeling a fleet of ninjas!

15. i get that, i could just never play an MMO with a controller. im a big Bethesda fan, i orginally played oblivion and skyrim on 360, but after having played so many years of  MMOs on PC that part of me wins out. youll have fun playing with your bros but i think the alliance PvP, and community will be really reflective of the general console player. id suggest finding 2 good trading guilds and 18 or 21+ adult guild.

16. Nice one I'll look into that, still haven't read about half the stuff in the game, I hear what your saying about the ill kids on xbox's, squeaky voices get irritating real quick!

A long wait til December though :/

17. i restarted a character in Skyrim. Argonian. gonna do a magic/stealth archer. named him Komodo.

18. I have the same problem. I just can't get immersed anymore. I get so into it and then I burn out on it and completely stop playing. I was never hitting the skooma or anything stronger when I played it, I was just smoking weed but it helped a ton with the immersion factor. You may be better off playing a different type of game while you're staying clean.

If you're hell bent on getting back into skyrim then maybe make it more interesting/challenging for yourself by creating guidelines that you have to follow. Here are a few I've used:

-No fast travel
    -Conjured weapons only
    - Must get all 4 to end the war (become harbinger, archmage, guildmaster, finish DB questline before winning civil war)

I'm sure you can come up with some other ones but those are just a few I remember using.

19. Haha. I totally understand. I love skyrim but sometimes I just can't get into it? I'm a level 69 wood elf thief. And basically I'm shit bored as I've finished like the main quest, thieves guild, dark brotherhood etc. I even bought the fucking Dawn guard thing. Honestly. Try collecting shit. Like the dragon priest masks. Or those like 24 stones? :3 try that. Or what I do is I literally start at Whitrun and travel to Riften walking. Just to see what I come across ^^ hope this helps a fellow skyrim lover hehe

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I just started a Breton Mage. Pure mage. Never played a caster in this game before. I am in fuckin' love with it!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app