Help Get Me Back Into Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by davida0829, Jul 7, 2014.

1. So I've logged almost 2k hours or so on skyrim (a full summer plus) and was high as fuck on unmentionables that made you daze into a game

I started a new game last week and just can't get into it without said unmentionables

Instead of an Archer/ 1hander I am a 2hander/archer. So I'm switching up my play style I just can't seem to get into it I've tried hunting like I use to bores me tried killing bandits can't get into it.

HELP I love this game but can't seem to find anything to do that's new/refreshing I had all the dlc for my last account (2k hour one) I play for 5 mins and end up turning my console (sp?) Off out of boredom

Is there anything that can make this game refreshing? And new without unmentionables?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. For cryin out loud man, turn the fuckin gaming platform OFF. Go outside on a hike. Even if you have to walk around your nieghborhood block, do it. Take notice on each house how the owner designed it with paint color and landscaping. Notice any pets or children playing. I know this all sounds corny as shit, but good god, you will end up like me if you don't walk away from skyrim. Do you want to end up as a curmugeonus geezer answering posts on GC all day long? I am fucked up. And I got all fucked up because i played over 2k hours of skyrim while under the influence of un-mentionables. Walk away. walk away now.

3. #3 davida0829, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    lol I hardly play any game any more. I am outside a lot more use to be albino now I look like a mexican (no racism intended) but yea just want to get back into it for my spare time that I am not outside an just can't. Hell I can't get into any game anymore. An its good to see I wasn't the only one on unmentionables for skyrim lmao
    Bigger (more muscular) then I have ever been in my life) hit the gym 3-6 times a week etc

4. What unmentionables?
    Walter white?
    Ewwww

Go for a walk, like that dude said.

5. naw not white round lmfao let's just say it glued you to a seat. And I am read my post above.

6. Marijuana?
    Wait..... Awe dude... Were you chasing dragons?

7. marijuana makes me listen to music an walk around town to see what's up. Let's just say it was first seen in Asia an now is a main illegal export from Afghanistan. Remember talk of unmentionables is forbidden so this is as far as I will go in description

8. Awe... Yeah, that'd what I meant by chasing dragons.

Detox yourself, get active, be healthy man. Good luck

9. yea I know lol. An I have been clean a year and a half. And as said going to the gym 3-6 times a week outside more then ever etc just need help getting back into gaming cause I have a lot of down time I want to kill inside (half/half)

10. Ehhh, games get boring man. Just happens. Nothing to do but wait til that one day you start playing it again somehow

11. very true

12. Dude i can relate to your situation. Ive been gaming since 3yrs old. Im 23 now. I discovered marijuana in highschool, around 16 or so. One day i decided to play some xbox after smoking, and it made my favorite past time so much more enjoyable. Id get so immersed into the game and id take everything slow and appreciate every aspect of tge game.

I had to stoo smoking 3 months ago, and it has had a negative impact on my gaming. I cant get immersed into anymore, i just try to power thriugh shit because im not drawn in enough to take it slow.

FPS like Battlefield are still enjoyable (slightly less, of course) because its all about skill and having quick reflexes. But RPGs have really suffered because i just cant ROLE PLAY when sober, i just complete objectives without really feeling like im in it.

Tis a shame, the only time i ever really smoked was when i was gaming

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I just play games when I am in the mood. If I try forcing myself to play a game it gets turned off 30 minutes later if that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. after 2k hours i dont think you're going to find anything else to do. hell i got bored after 300 hours.

15. Dont worry. Just wait for ESO. Get high af on weed and enjoy

16. OP yum?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #17 IllestVillain, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    2000 hours on one game..........

8K more and you will literally be the Skyrim Master.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Skooma... Not even once.

19. ERM no haha I don't want to spend 8k more hours that would be hellish haha

20. buy it on pc and enjoy the mods. playing it on console limits your options. other then thats theres nothing to tell you. the game only has so much content.