D0Pest Dope First Attempt At An Organic Grow Log.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by D0pestdope, Jul 7, 2014.

1. hang a couple sticky fly strips in your grow area.make sure to anchor the bottom so any fans don't blow it into anything.

2. Ill try that. Also heard a cup of vinegar kills them... Would it hurt the plant? Just hAving a cup of it sitting in there. Not poured in my soil...

3. DD, 
     I am about to delve into researching the gnat thing as well. During some crate time with the girls I saw one flying around in the cabinet with them. Having only seen one I'm not looking for any drastic measures yet so I will be getting some fly strips for now.
     Good hunting.

4. Yea I had the same issue 2 days ago. Only saw like 1-2... Then 2 days later I saw at least 10. Killed all that I saw but I know they reproduce fast and under soil.

5. DD, 
     Been a few days, how's things going with your grow?

6. Sooo it's been a while and nothing good has come of it... Since last post my plant has turned male. And I was pretty sad ha. Decided to just let it go and maybe make a little hash or something from it. But then a day ago I walk in the room to check it and the lights had fallen on top of the plant. Basically burning the stem in half. So my foot and a half plant was way less than one foot. So I just decided to scrap it all and restart again. This time with better knowledge. I will be ordering seeds today! So will be doing another journal in a week or two.

7. DD, 
     This really sux, sorry about your loss. Any ideas who you'll be ordering from? I had some success ordering from midweeksong and found the prices to be some of the best with some nice freebies. Plus they got the beans to me in about 8-9 days. I'll be looking for your next adventure.

8. Thanks firebolt! I'll give em a try. That's actually what I was doing. Figuring out which bank to order thru. To many to choose from lol.