Thought/opinions On Water Bottle Bongs (Homemade)

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Real Drizzy, Jul 7, 2014.

1. if you really wanted to id suggest soapstone pipes if you cant blow glass. ive dabbled and local shops are willing to take them, markup is pretty good, and its very easy to work with of youve got some crafting experience.

i find they sell decently too. demand isnt huge, but if a lhs carries yours youre probably the only stone pipes they sell. since theyre durable and can be cheaper than glass and are a little different demand is still there.

2. Is there non homemade waterbottle bongs?.....

Stones... Hmmm I have friends who tumble,polish/saw rocks. A little machine work putting the holes in and that would be nice.

I have a better idea, see this shit? Buy some of thees and make cool fucking pipes. Could be billions of years old and come from a long ways away...

meteor.jpg

4. just buy a cheap ass gas station pipe dude there like 5-10$ and if not use papers, water bottles are shit

5. DO NOT fuck with plastic. Not worth it. 
    Buy some cheap glass, use an apple, roll a joint -- anything but inhaling that shit.

Don't assume that because you don't notice any effects there aren't any. Even if the flame isn't near the plastic, odds are you're inhaling some poisonious shit. Do you want to get COPD when you're older?

I fucked with plastic/gravity bongs and it really messed up my lungs. Still recovering. Don't risk that shit. 

6. dont ur just smoking nasty plastic fumes that'll harm you, pick up a 5 dollar pipe from a gas staion

7. If the bowl and stem are metal or glass, it doesnt matter what the chamber is if its filtered