Stoner Outfit: What Are You Wearing?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by sandwichgrandpa, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Boyfriends oversized tee-shirt with booty shorts & my Batman snapback:)
    Oh and you listed jewellery so about 15 kandi bracelets, a rainbow boobies bracelet, a rasta woven bracelet, a rasta woven anklet, and 2 more plastic bracelets. Also a cross necklace
    And a lot of piercings which are technically jewellery too. And my hair is just down lmao it's clean though, showered like 5 hours ago so

2. boardies and loose fitting shirt

3. Fleece pants and a nice warm hoodie. It's fucking cold outside.

4. shorts and my brother's bands hoodie

5. basketball shorts and a rocawear tshirt - yeah i was raised in the 90s

6. #26 Bipolar_Crazy_Patrick, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    Mouth gag, metal spiked leather assless chaps, no shirt, butt plug, and two clamps on my nipples and one on my scrotum with a chain connecting them.

7. My new dope ugly rotary sweater even tho it's 73 in sc lol ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417464063.186263.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

8. white converse, jeans, blue hoodie

9. Grey v neck t, grey black and red flannel, navy blue tommy hillfigure belt, dark bootcut levis, black and gold hightop nikes and my carved wooden bear on a rasta bead necklace. with 3 clothe bracelets

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

10. Your legs are perfect!

Right now I'm at work, wearing polished shoes, black socks, ck boxers, black suit pants, a light blue business shirt, a light grey tie, a black west and a black suit jacket. On my wrist a gold watch.

This will be switched to boxers, sweatpants and a hoodie when I get home and light up at midnight though.

11. So what can you say about such style here? you think you can wear it?

12. Grey s dry joggers, breaking bad t shirt (hermandos chicken one)
    black sox & grey cks.

13. some chill shit

14. rocking hockey jersey sweats beanie and slippers

15. Legging, with my ROTC sweater and my straightened hair in a pony tail 🤑

16. black & red basketball shorts and not much else~

17. And what do you think about such style like here? that is quite modern right?

18. White college sweatpants, black smoke shop teeshirt, some crazy adidas print tennis shoes. Blonde and hella tann[​IMG]

19. LMAO I thought this was for Halloween then I saw it was posted in July lol.