Need Advice On Outdoor Auto Flowers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jdr1992, Jul 6, 2014.

1. How's it going everyone? As you can tell in new to the forums and new to growing. I have a couple questions for some people who have experience with autos first off I've heard it's good to start the autos in the end pot is this true and will transplanting them shock them? What soil mix should I use when it comes to after germination and so on. I've had friends tell me just use plain manure and potting soil and I've seen others who go all out and make their on their own. So which ways more efficient but also not as much of a risk for a person like me to kill or shocks ladies. Also, I have a huge dog kennel if I wrapped that in insect netting do you think that would decrease the risk of pests or do you think it could deprive the plants of light? I currently starting Lowryder#2, Auto Bubblegum, and Auto Cheese. They're feminized but the people next door about 1 mile away grow whatever starts. So will their males effect my feminized plants? Also can police choppers detect metal? I mean I have this kennel hidden but I'm not positive if a chopper would detect it. It's in a field of grass about 6ft high so it doesn't stick out but can they detect the metal? I've thought about using thermal tape but I'm not sure if I really need it. Any input would be helpful and please keep all the negativity away. I'm trying to give my babies the best life they can have. Also, thank you guys for taking the time out of your day to help me with my issues!!!

2. Well mate I am new to it all aswell I have a auto grow on the go outside my self did kc 45 there all about month an bit now one has only just started showing signs of sexs an yes with auto if u transplant it shock them because wif autos they basicaly miss out the veg stage an do it all in one I think that's what I've read anyways if that helps

3. It does man I figured someone would help me but I found a local hydro shop that gave me a nutrients chart and some homemade soil. I cut the dog cage right out and went with garden netting. How are you feeding yours and how big are they? I'm running LowRyder #2 but I'd like to know in somewhat on course.

4. Start the autos in a solo cup with a seed starting soil. Once they plant had a few sets of leaves transplant into final container. It should be about a week or two before you transplant. This way will prevent you burning the plant with too much nutrients. You can use a pre mixed soil such as happy frog or fox farm. They will do just fine. You can add a bit of plant tone fertilizer or other premixed dry fertilizer into the soil prior to transplant. The soil will have pleanty of nutrient to use just water.