How To Respond To Open Carry Activists.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Jul 6, 2014.

1. We have guns, always have. I've never shot a person

2. Since gun control works so well, I suggest we also implement fork control in order to fight the growing obesity epidemic.

3. But then people could still use other instruments to eat, or would make their own forks or import them from the other legitimate sources and supplies.

Ohhhhh I get the satire!

4. #444 kush70, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    same here....never had to however if i have to I will defend what is mine with all I have !

it is that simple

as the saying goes...
    You can have my guns when you pry them from my cold, dead hands

the 60's anthem of peace and love and true pacifist way of life is garbage -- step into the reality of today

the world can be a dangerous place yet you want to take my right away to defend myself?

don't fucking think so bozo....

5. in the 5 months that this thread has been in existence..

have the activists shot anyone?

6. And those who are bitching about open carry or concealed carry, have they changed anything?

The answer to both is no.

7. As someone who has been maced, i'd rather be shot. Obviously I would rather take a face full of mace over being the victim of a fatal shooting but if we're talking a shot to the arm or something... I'll take the bullet.

Mace is no fucking joke. It doesn't just temporarily prevent the use of your eyes, it also effects your breathing and can immobilize you because you know, it fucking burns and you drop to the ground wishing the cement was made of milk.

I'd still rather be maced than shot, logically, although I haven't experienced either. It might be more uncomfortable in the short term (although I'm not even sold on that) but mace is never going to kill me, while a bullet definitely could.

9. I thought I was clear on not wanted to be fatally shot.

10. #450 sammyjohollywood, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    Ok... someone breaks into your house in the middle of the the night and is trying to rape, murder your family members... first thing you do.... call the mother fuckers who have guns... when u could have protected yourself and your family but no you didn't exercise your rights and now you and your family are dead because your a dumb ass that waited for the police and didn't believe in guns.

This is why I have many: D

Honestly I still think it would be more painful for a lot longer of a time period to get shot pretty much anywhere.

12. Yeah you're right.
    I partially retract my statement.

13. Ideally, I'd carry a low powered taser. The side effects of mace are awful but I've got to carry something on me for protection.

Sent via iPhone ✌️

14. its about open carry, not having guns in your home. 

anyways..
    i haven't replied in this thread for a long time, but i still generally feel the same. open carry is a call to attention, concealed carry is perfectly fine by me. my father conceal carries and i always feel extremely safe with him because he is also trained properly to use the weapon. i see no reason whatsoever, for someone to walk around with weapons on their backs into public places. i think its idiotic. 

15. #455 ItsReneeYo_, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    ive felt mace before when i was younger, not knowing what it was and spraying it directly on my face, it hurts, and it lingers, face was tender for 2 days. but if i got shot in the arm id rather not have ems trying to dig a bullet out of my wound and have scar tissue there for the rest of my life. lol  

edit- did not see you partially retract until now. lol. 

It is pretty much an "in your face" type thing with large amounts of people open carrying like that, but it is legal, and they are doing it to make a point. It's not really necessary, but in the end they aren't really hurting anyone.

I think concealed carry is a better option for a lot of reasons though.

17. i agree, when i made this thread it was a knee jerk reaction to seeing a bunch of fuckers walking around target and other establishments with rifles. 

I honestly wouldn't be scared of a bunch of soccer moms with rifles, but I can see why some more gun-phobic types would be.