Hobbiton Minecraft Realm

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by yurigadaisukida, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Yea sorry about that...
    Destiny pack took priority over minecraft sub this last check

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well, at least the world is saved I suppose.

EFF me for not affording a console. Yur and zod waving their fancy pants latest console hits in my face when all I play is MC and SC...

I feel lame for only having a compy for work and leisure.

3. Don't worry I WILL bring the world back up

Its still another week till I get paid (get paid biweekly)

AKA inferior xbox 360

At least you have a computer, shit sucks not being able to use my PC.. Internet browser on the xbox blows

5. wait you play starcraft?

Ever play the custom game.Mafia?

6. Microsoft bought out the company surprised Noone said it yet

7. Microsoft bought mojang?

8. Yup the swedish company that made mine craft sold for 2.5bill

9. dude are you serious?

fuck mojang.
    dude thats fucking lame. I understand its probably gonna push the game really far and make big money and become even more popular n shit but dude

i miss the old days :(

10. Get used to it. Every day is gonna be the good old days from now on LOL.

I miss so much stuff from.days past

11. eastbayjordan
    I'll come finger some bholes

12. Anyone having FPS issues with 1.8? Lowest settings on multiplayer servers I get 20-30 FPS as compared to the 50-60 FPS I used to get. Even single player seems to have slowed down significantly.

13. WTF?!?!??!?!?"

1.8 IS OUT?!?!?"?"?

now I really can't wait to bring the server back up

14. Yes, the day the server went down 1.8 came out actually, haha! The villager trading system is soo much better and enchanting through anvils cost way less. You probably already know that though, it was a big update new blocks and such. Iron trapdoors, slime blocks are a blast, there are rabbits now, sheeps drop mutton. Oh and my favorite part, customized world setting. You can basically mess with all the settings that generates a world from water level, number of dungeons, how many blocks spawn per chunk at a certain height range, to the actual land formation itself. Be careful the "advanced" settings are a little finicky but you can learn what they all do fairly quickly. Only downside is I'm getting low frames with multiplayer servers, i don't know if that would be the case with realms too? I guess we will have to wait and see

15. Oh yeah, I've been swimming in lag since the update came out. But I read that the next quick update was going to help with the lag. Guess they just added so much in 1.8 its causing lag.

Finally sheep drop mutton and I love the new stone. I've been having a blast with the in-depth customization of worlds. Well as much fun as I can have in single player.

I started spawning bunnies around Hobbiton the afternoon it went down hoping to surprise yur. But alas I guess 'Destiny' is just too cool of game. ;P

16. I've seen it, never played it though. Is it pretty fun?

17. Thats reassuring to hear, it's really been killing multiplayer gameplay especially PvP.

18. its different

I love it

Try it out

19. #180 yurigadaisukida, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    no its just that my sub expired before I could get on
    Will be back in a few days I get paid on wednesday