Hobbiton Minecraft Realm

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by yurigadaisukida, Jul 6, 2014.

1. I was Austinscriv on the old server.
    Add me up, i wanna party!

2. added

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #43 Demator027, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Its demator027 the D is not capitalized, Ah, I see you have to boot up MC to go into realms thought it was a thing in the options, Derp

4. aaauuuussstttiiiinnnnnn

5. added

6. I get an error, TOS not accepted?
    But i dont get a TOS?

7. Had a thought, why don't we all post the times we're available and will be on Minecraft.

I don't know about you guys, but smoking up with some fellow blades while playing Minecraft is always more fun, and I'd certainly be on more if more people were on at the same time.  :smoke:

8. my internet is running on a hotspot and uses data n shit

does anyone know if minecraft uses a lot of data? cause i dont wanna run my shit out in one night of playing

9. Internet = data

Ill be hosting some community events.

Everyone should post their normal play times so I can schedule it

It's going to depend on how long it is you're on minecraft in one sitting, but regardless, it's going to suck up your data like nobody's business because you're transmitting so much data to process a lot of things and people to be rendered in real-time.

I'm usually to be found online either in the late afternoon, early evening, or some time past 1am 

11. Shoulda specified I need time zones too.

We have east west and UK members here

Ah right, well just as a generalization I'll typically be available any time between 8pm and 4am EST

13. I will be building teleporters that go 10's of thousands or 100's of thousands of blocks out.

This will allow people to explore more of minecrafts massive world sizes.

14. I have no life, So I can be on practically anytime. Also you get kicked for idleing? how will I afk for hours now?  :cry:

15. Well when i et more than 4G of data a month ill be back on hahaha

16. I started playing on the old server but my computer was getting about 6fps :lol: I have got a new comp and would be down to play but I'm guessing a cracked version won't work since its hosted on a realm?

17. unfortunately I have no control. And their system is stupid.

I was using a weight to hold down the "forward" key, to make.mapmaking easier. And got kicked, despite using the mouse and.jump keys

you need a legit version

18. i have a pretty open schedule until college starts back up in the fall so whenever we are doing this group stuff count me in.

19. Group event tomorrow. Log on by 830pm Pacific time if you want in

20. A priest at the adventure guild is currently blessing swords for free. They will be useful tonight