Just Arrested Someone At Knife Point

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Omega369, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Thanks for the heads up! Edited my original post. Your post was really well thought out. I have a lot of respect for homeless people, actually did some volunteer work with them for a couple years back in my old city. To me some CEO in a suit and a homeless guy are treated the same way.

They did bring it up, I told them he was trespassing on private property and I came out to arrest him and he took off running, so I gave chase.

My toppings are simple. Brooklyn pepperoni on the whole thing, bacon on the left half, ham on the other half. I also get garlic dip.

I do need a taser. Unfortunately it's illegal to own and carry in Canada unless you are a cop. No point of owning if I can never use it legally lol

Who says I don't have one.../shifty

Omega369

2. Dam, you dont fuck around 

3. #23 AlphaOmega420, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    He did an ocular assessment of the situation garnered that the thief was a security risk and a high threat level target, completely and totally badass. :metal:

[​IMG]

4. you still gotta be careful dude, once he flees its no longer justifiable in any way in most states (all?), unless of course he stole your property.

personally id just talk to a lawyer on a free consult to see what he has to say about your state laws. i know your intentions are good, but you want to be within the law so some punk doesnt rob you and then get a good lawyer to sue you as well/press charges.

5. That is super cool OP.  Way to be prepared to handle the situation and great job taking action!

6. I hate that, licking the balls of authority figures. You ain't Johnny Law son, leave that shit to the cops.

7. you're like a cartoon character. what an interesting life you live omega :laughing:

8. I wish more people would follow your lead. Crime would certainly drop if people would accept being a victim and let people rob them, only to go crying to the cops later.

Omega369

9. Haha you crazy bastard you. Always love to see an Omega thread. Still going to order that signed lube when college rolls around and put it on display.

10. Is that vest intended to protect against blunt force or is it designed for knives, low caliber arms, etc?

Just curious, but that's awesome

11. Word em up. That woulda been cool if the cop bought your pizza for you

Doctor said I need a backiotomy

12. #32 The Bully, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    No you're missing the point completely man, what i'm saying is you weren't being robbed. No one was threatening, you saw a shady motherfucker outside and think it's your business.

Put yourself in his shoes, you're homeless, broke as a joke, and trying to i don't know steal a car stereo or something to pay for your next meal. No sign of any cops, then some random motherfucker off the street, good citizen ass motherfucker, comes up and starts arresting you. How would you feel? You would be pretty pissed off at that shit.

13. then don't fucking steal a car's radio dumb shit! (the thief, not you) steal from a store or somewhere where they won't miss a few cents in the grand scheme of things. 

Ya because that 300 dollar GPS unit with 3 years of driving saved on it means nothing and doesn't piss off the owner. Not to mention personal effects and hundreds in cash in stolen parts.

15. Next up, a signed parang knife!

Blunt force, knives (slash and stab), and very low caliber arms. Also protects good against door handles flying into your chest when a psych patient kicks open the door.

So what you are saying is, if I was a broke homeless guy breaking into your car for a car radio, you wouldn't do anything about it and go crying to the cops later?

The guy I arrested attempted to go into my backyard/cars and steal stuff, so I chased and arrested him.

I don't know what you do, but there are other ways to pay for meals than to be a thief. If he asked me nicely for a meal, I'd probably cook him a meal.

Omega369

16. Agreed :) omega makes things more interesting in da city, for sure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. If any other blade posted this story I'm not sure I would've believed it until I saw Omega's name, that's a killer story.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Perfect presentation of Citizen's Arrest! You're a boss.

What's this about a signed Parang knife? :smoking:

Looks at member name, understands viewpoint better.

Yeah, those poor homless guys shoould steal things that cost a lot of money to replace and get their $5 out of it. :smoke: