Best Vape Pen For Me?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Craiglxrd, Jul 6, 2014.

1. I'm interested in getting a vape pen because I'm going to a music festival in a few weeks and I'd like a stealthy way to toke (I could roll a few joints but I'd rather not because they waste a lot of bud imo and they do nothing for me). There are so many different brands to choose from, normally, I'd just spend a few weeks researching first but I don't have enough time if I want it before the music festival, plus some sites still have 4th of July discounts atm so I'd like to take advantage if I figure out what I'd like in time.

I would prefer a pen that can vape wax and dry herb. I've heard that vape pens just burn dry herb rather than actually vaping it, as long as I'm getting stoned, I don't mind. I'm not really into it for the vaporizer itself, just the convenience. I'd prefer to have wax on me for the festival but I don't currently have a reliable wax connect so I'd prefer to have the option to vape dry herb as a last resort if I can't get any wax. I don't care about being able to vape liquid but I know a lot of pens are 3-in-1 so I'm not bothered either way. I'd prefer something under $100 that has decent battery life that doesn't need to be reloaded every few hits (a con I noticed with the white rhino dube that I was considering).

I'm a total noob when it comes to all this stuff, I usually just smoke dry herb from my bong, so any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Well so far ive found ur not gonna get wax and herb together.   The only one good for herb is the tvape but its more than $100 and youd have to get a different one for wax.  Wax one would be 60-70. 

So as ive never used a tvape ive not had much luck pen vaping herb.  It just doesnt deliver.  But i guess the tvape is good but, looks its but im not sure .

As far as wax you can just start with any 510 battery.  Mine is 1600mah and it will go a day.... but ive not put it to music festival use yet.

Also the wax rigs im still searching for the right atomizer.  At hte very least youll have to start with a battery and figure out which is better for you.

I have a vision spinner II 1600mah vv battery and v hit type c atomizer.  Seems the best bet for me so far.  Have a gentlemans mega oil cart coming and its supposed to hold more.  its hard to load sitting at my desk.  Cant imagine it being easy out a music festival.  Nor convenient. lol  But ive read the mega oil cart will hold more.  But mine wont arrive till this week.  What i have right now i load a dab and get 3-6 hits off of it.  using the dab tool is hard.  Best thing to load it is a pin.

Pancake coils with no wick seem the best for wax so far for me.  Got some with ceramic rods coming next week too.  All of which go into the type c. 
    Some steel and some ceramic.  Ceramic seems best to me so far cause the steel makes the battery heat up faster.  And harder to get the wax to not hit hte steel.

Also ejuice burns easier so you want low ohm coils for wax so they get hot and fast.

Still looking for the one you dont have to load every few hits.  Ill be trying some new ones this week.  But i am very happy with my pen.  It dont hold as much as id like, only burns 8 seconds before turn off but it does get me ripped.   But you will have to do some r and d.  First order of business is to get a battery.   Finding a atomizer is the experimental part.  

Idk if youll find what you want in your time frame though.

3. V-Stick vape pen. It works with oil but is super stealthy and simple to use.