I Made 2 New Topics They Keep Disappearing....

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by love_stoned, Jul 6, 2014.

1. I made a topic called "&& this" in sex & relations... It disappeared so I thought maybe it was in the wrong section & then I made the topic again in "general" & it disappeared. But just now in my notifications it says people are replying to the topic in general..... BUT when I click it:

[​IMG]

Can you help me so I can access my own topic or delete both of them bc I can't access it or reply to it anyway?
    thank you

2. I think that means they were deleted.... probably by a mod

3. They arent deleted, you can still click on them in the threads list, but I get the same error she does.

Its in limbo, its not deleted, but its acting like it is

4. Oh... weird. If a mod deletes topics though are they not obligated to give/tell you the reason why they did?

5. #5 *guest, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    It's not deleted. Might have something to do with the && in the title. Notice how the URL just has the thread number and the dash without any text after it like every other thread... for instance this one is /1316576-i-made-2-new-topics-they-keep-disappearing.html, but the thread you're talking about is just /1316560-.html

I can actually access it from the app just fine, but not from my computer or the browser on my phone. 

Now that I see it... maybe just use the "Post Your Thoughts" thread instead. :p

6. JD might be right, even I can't get at the threads, yet they don't show up as deleted...

Let's see what @[member="Lizard King"] has to say...personally, I've never seen this before...

No, we usually don't notify members unless there's a specific reason to do so...plain and simple, there's just flat out not enough time to keep everyone up to date with what we're doing...hard enough to keep up with things on here some days as it is...

If you want to know about what moderators have done, your best bet is to PM one of us...we'll usually try to answer these things as soon as we can if we're online... :)

7. Seems a minor bug, i corrected the thread title to resolve the issue.
    For future reference : Try using logical thread names && characters don't mean anything.