5150s Oregon Outdoor 2014 (White Rhino)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by 5150, Jul 6, 2014.

1. looking good :bongin:
    good luck with the hip

2. Ok so this is probably a newbie question, but I'm curious about something. I see you have your plants in SmartPots, but why are they in the blue containers?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Those are just last years pots. I stack them in the air to get more height. Being in the air they get about an hour or so more sunlight each day. 

Make sure you screw the smart pots down. wind can blow the smaller ones over. I just use screw right thru the side of the pot into the wood. 

4. Good luck with the surgery. Don't overdue it afterward. You want to heal properly and take advantage of that upgrade you're getting. ;)

Plants are glowing and lovely as always. It's nice having smaller ones for a change huh? Earier to manage especially with your current health challenges.

5. #45 5150, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    Thanks Mom,

Going to be last pics for about 2 weeks. Moved them all to the corner so much easier to Alarm the garden with driveway alerts. Anything inside that fence I will know. Can't do much for awhile so I will leave alarms outside and sleep with window open. This way ripper and I will be alerted at the same time forcing him to just bail. Not really any other choice right now. worst case I got clean shot with bow from bedroom window. But I only use deadly force if my life is in danger not my pot plants. Sling shot there ass though. Best part is off work for 3 months. So by full flower I can stay up till daylight with lights and all that on all night. 

anyway they look beat up for they been dragged and beat around moving them. It's going to get crowded in there real fast. Plants are drinking water like crazy. Amazing really.  35 days old from small starts. 

Attached Files:

6. Damn they are running a muck lookin grand

Hope the surgery helps and goes well

7. look into a airsoft riffle that would be  just as effective and be more accurate and probably easier to use than slingshot
    just a thought
    looking forward to your return after surgery
    peace :smoke:

8. Hip replacement went well. Can't keep me down forever.  Starting to bud now. 

Attached Files:

9. A good wrist rocket and some cheap marbles will whack the shit out of somebody!

We used to hunt ducks that way as kids.

10. Looking good, a garden is great therapy for hip surgery. Give you a reason to get up and move around.

11. Hell we used to hunt bear that way

12. glad to hear the hip went well
    let the show continue

13. Coastal Oregon here. Mine started budding last weekend. It's a happy time of year!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I925U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #54 MakinYouEnvyMyHerbicals, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Looking good would it be to late for me to get a 3rd plant or what? Subbed

15. #55 5150, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Smart pots sure drink the water huh? I went with 15g to try to keep them smaller this year. But right back at my fence line again. I bet when the buds come on I will have two water twice a day. Almost have to do that now, 

Going to move 4 or 5 of these plants indoors this saturday. I got to mix some things up. 

I also got my alarms all over the corner. 7 driveway alerts on this corner. If anybody gets in that fence my alerts will go crazy. Sure helps with false alarms. I don't even flench if only one goes off. If a person walks in there I have like 6 channels that go off. 

some pics

Attached Files:

16. Nice plants man im not sure if the strains got are really what they are my local dispensary doesnt care and labels them w.e they feel like currently I got a headband and night queen. Headband is the taller one night queen is the smaller one sorry trying not to jack your thread 20140812_134038.jpg 20140812_134001.jpg

17. #57 5150, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    I got my Starts of CL this year. So who really knows. Just don't name what your looking for before they tell you want they have. Some people will do anything for money or a sale. 

18. Yeah thats a fact. You always need to just ask what they have. If you come up with strains you want, a lot of time with people you don't know. Sure I can get that for you. LOL

19. I am in oregon too, just started budding last week. I am really hoping for nice weather unlike last year...

I am in oregon too, just started budding last week. I am really hoping for nice weather unlike last year...

Attached Files:

20. This is my plants today in the Columbia Gorge part of Northern Central Oregon. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63wAw54zsxQ&feature=youtu.be