Quick Advice About This Guy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by queenofnugs, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Move on to the next one. I make them sweat a bit, but if I was to bail... i'm really not interested. 

2. If your moving why do you care so much?

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

3. #23 AugustWest, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014

i doubt he cares either way since he got laid already,.. if some chick i just banged ignored my texts and deleted me from facebook, i would be delighted.

facebook isn't evil, it's just full of dopey people who take it way too seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just be honest. Be apologetic if you were wrong, and if you aren't wrong, move on. It's as simple as that. There isn't a reason in the world not to just tell him the truth, because if you can't tell someone the truth about something this stupid, then you probably shouldn't be thinking about an actually future with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I say be completely honest. You've already hooked up, so there's no point in tip toeing. Just tell him you were confused, and want to know how he feels. As a guy, I always appreciate a girl being direct and honest about how she feels.

6. You have a reputation on this site for making terrible decisions about men. Lets not make another one by lying to his face. Admit you took some terrible advice, and for gods sake be nonchalant about it.

As a rule, if he's not paying attention to you and you've already had sex, its probably because its the only thing you have to offer him. No one ignores chill girls, neurotic manipulators though, get ignored often.

I strongly suggest you watch this episode of the boondocks, and ask yourself if it at all resembles your life, your friend, or the terrible advice given to you about men:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cqteh_the-boondocks-season-2-episode-21-attack-of-the-killer-kung-fu-wolf-bitch_tv

7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT BEST REPLY EVER

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like Like x 1
  8. #28 Guest, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2014

9. Your friend was right forget about him on to the next one sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. go with your gut.

11. wtf is facebook?

• Like Like x 1