The Absurdity Of Circumcision

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ItsReneeYo_, Jul 5, 2014.

1. #61 SupaAPE, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    basically, when you are circumcised, parts are removed which impedes sexual function, pure and simple.

2. uncircumsized dicks look like floppy worms no homo. How about the extra skin pussy's have.

3. You mean the labia.. Lol. Not all women have a bunch of extra skin there,and it would be absurd if female circumcision of the labia minora was made normal, so many nerve endings. So many lost sensations. That's another reason I think male circumcision Is craziness.

4. Female circumcision (or genital mutilation, as I like to call it) has nothing to do with the labia. It involves the removal of the clitoris itself - the centre of female sexual pleasure.

Maybe what you're thinking about is a labiaplasty? That's an aesthetic surgery.

5. I like playing with foreskin, it's good fun.

6. Aesthetic like male circumcision. That's why I compared the two.

7. Labiaplasty is aesthetic. Female genital mutilation is an oppressive religious practice.

Female circumcision =/= labiaplasty.

8. Yes I know about female genital mutilation. But I'm comparing it to the western world and I think if female circumcision was a thing like male circumcision it would be more about aesthetics and "cleanliness" more than taking away pleasure.

9. Uncircumcised ones have no face, no personality.

10. Hahahaha

11. Should just let this thread die, but I recently had to have a surgery to correct a problem, that circumcision caused.

Meatal stenosis is the problem I had corrected. I'm 22 years old and this 'condition' only occurs in circumcised boys. Usually happens to an infant/toddler but in rare cases, such as mine, it occurs later in a circumcised mans life.

I don't really feel like typing the definition of meatal stenosis but I'm sure if you're curious you can google it.

Not really sure what I'm getting at here, I guess I just wanted to share another negative aspect of circumcision. Before I learned I had a problem and had the surgery, I never really cared that I was circumcised or not. Now? Not really sure how I feel about it, I'm just glad I got my problem fixed. I guess I'll revisit the thought if I ever have a son.

12. why is male genital mutilation so widely accepted? you're removing a functioning part of a penis. a penis! don't we like those things? so why do we hurt them so much?

13. I'm glad I was circumcized.
    Landscaping ftw.

14. cant you landscape without  being circumcised? lol

wat is landscape, im attributing it to trimming pubes. 

15. i think hes calling the act of getting circumcised "landscaping"

16. Landscaping? Circumcision.
    Manscaping? Trimming the hedges.