The Absurdity Of Circumcision

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ItsReneeYo_, Jul 5, 2014.

1. I'm saying man. And usually i do get flamed for everything, I thought someone was gonna pull the "Oh god it's a reneeyo thread" bit. Haha

2. #23 lazytoker, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I'm not disagreeing with you but their is plenty of cases where foreskin causes pain during sex..but I don't know what you mean by too tight for circumcised? There's no extra skin to be pulled back so where would the pain be from?

And also a coworker got circumcised 2 years ago because he would get constant infections from ripping during sex

4. They pull some of the skin from closer from the base up or something. Sometimes they take too much off and it makes your whole dick feel tight and painful

As for the pain from foreskin, that's exactly what I mean by they should choose for themselves later on. If they have issues then they can deal with it as it comes up.

5. Here is the only issue I have with that...you are out if the game for atleast 6 weeks after u are circumcised. I never would want to mutilate myself later in life n not be able to even so much as touch my Johnson let alone fuck lol
    But the whole "religious thing" should be just that a thing of the past n not something to base cutting skin off a dick for

6. #27 iAmBetty, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    That's IF you have the problem. Most guys don't have severe problems with their uncircumcised dicks and never feel the need to get cut anyway. Problems from uncircumcised can be fixed. Problems from being circumcised and you're screwed because you can't exactly undo that.

Edit: just re-read your post. Pretty much agree there

7. Should he name himself too when he's older? It is his identity.

in my opinion, it's up to the parents.

8. #29 iAmBetty, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    You can change your name whenever. You can't re-grow your foreskin, or easily fix other damage done in the process of removing.

9. Ah touche. Quick as whip.

Still up to the parents in my eyes.

Also isn't there a method one can practice to regrow their foreskin or foreskin like skin? Thought some kids were doing that.

10. There's "restoration" which is basically stretching some of the shaft skin over a very long period of time (like months or years) until it eventually covers the head again. It looks normal at first glance, but that's about it. It's in no way the same thing though. Doesn't function the same or slide back because there's more parts than simply skin removed. Also you can't really do it well unless the doctor left you a lot to work with. Seems like a waste of time to me

11. Why I never bothered to try it lol. Anywho, Ya. I got nothing left to contribute

12. Its the wierdest fuckin thing in the world. What type of mother thinks to themselves, I know ill have someone take a knife to my babys penis? Wierd shit man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. True, I'm uncircumcised and it hurts a bit when the foreskin pulls back.

I usually just pull it back a little and then put it in and just go really slow till its back. The girl has to be really wet too or it doesn't work. 

14. im cut but i do think circumcision is silly

that being said, my dick is already as sensitive as it needs to be, and according to numerous girls i've been with it's very pretty :laughing:

so i'm not complaining.  i wouldn't be complaining if i was uncut either.

15. See of rather just pulverize that pussy instead of me saying "wait, slower"

16. #37 Jointsmoker415, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    W
    Have u read some of the other shit those mother fuckers believe in?

Shits all In context after they go on abt snakes talkin nd 800 year old men swoopin up every Animal on earth Xs two nd fuckin puttin em ona boat nd shit.

Maa fuckuah
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile
    Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. qft!

18. If I have a son, aint no doctor gonna cut off a piece of his dick with a fucking scalpel. Makes me cringe thinking about it.

And ive heard a fucked up story of a doctor messing up and accidently cutting off the babys dick, so they decided to just turn the dick and balls into a vagina

19. Male circumcision is way weird but female circumcision is just fucking insanity! Like who in the fuck came up with that shit. Its straight bodily mutilation.