Sea Of Seeds Shipping

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by joe schmoe, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Small seed budget so I'd like to opt for the cheapest (non stealth) shipping option. I also need to be able to tell my seeds from the freebies so  I would rather the seeds stay in the breeder's packaging. Has anyone received an order from them? What does the outside of the packaging look like? Is it obvious what is inside?

Thanks for any help.

2. #2 jonny.blaze/420, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
    Don't skimp on the stealth, it is better to get one less seed than not pay for stealth and guarantee. As far as what the packaging looks like... hopefully no one would ever share that info on the internet. I want to be able to order seeds in the future so giving out trade secrets isn't going to happen (hopefully). Lets just say that no one except the person that opens it will know what is inside.

If you order from Herbie's or Attitude all of your seeds will be packaged by strain and clearly labeled. Don't select a free gift to ship with as a bigger package will get more scrutiny.

That is all the info anyone should share... no details just reassurance that if you pay for the guarantee you will get your order and no one will know what is in it but the opener of the package.

I just noticed you were referring to a place called Sea of Seeds (I have never seen this seedbank before and wouldn't order from them) They also seem a little expensive compared to the main seed banks that most people use.