Things That Smell The Same

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SmokeErrythang, Jul 5, 2014.

1. The meat loaf my wife serves me smells like the dog food my friend gives his dog.  Wait a minute!  Could it be? 

2. A certain type of salami we have in my country and dirty socks. Seriously worst shit ever.

3. When you open a bag of chips and its smells like ass...

4. Grape scented markers and my purple hair dye.

5. I actually don't have a sense of smell and everyone always forgets (which doesn't bother me at all). So anytime my guy holds a bag of good to my face to 'smell that dank', I get to fuck with him. "Aw, dude, this smells like shit. I think you got ripped off."

6. nacho cheese Doritos and my socks, like my feet don't stink but I think my socks can deff some like some doritos

Peanut butter and the smell on your finger after you rub your eye for a good second

7. A fresh pack of Marlboro reds and raisins

8. A lot of smart a$$ answers in this thread. Let's be serious....seriously. Stick your finger in your belly button. Stir. Inhale. Yup.....asshole. They must be connected somehow! Seriously...........

9. My pee and honey smacks.

10. most European cars(BMW, M-B, Audi, Volvo, most Jaguar, Land Rover, Early Saab). and Crayons. i first noticed it with Benz's.