Attitude Seedbank Amazing Deals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by GoldGrower, Jul 5, 2014.

1. I wanted some 818 headband so I told them hook it up and keep all the others since 818 is cali connection as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Cool, well worth a shot. Were those in the ufo free line up? 

3. Nope, but I figured why not if cali connection makes them all.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I just had my two orders through, I'm loving the new free ones 

[​IMG]

5. If i'm ordering within UK should I also add the guarantee option? or is it pretty safe anyway (being legal to buy seeds in UK)

6. You'll be golden.

7. Holy shit Gold you have a ton of seeds! I have some of yours but you must buy seeds every month, that's an impressive collection of singles.

I have ordered tons of times and never had a problem. One time I received my order just 20 hours after ordering it lol 

I'm currently building up a collection of auto flowering strains. Just one of each. I'm going to grow about 20 all in one go and make seeds. By the end I want to have a ton of feminised seeds from many different strains to plant outdoors over the next few years. Whenever I order some I time it so I get a stack of free ones. I have an unreal amount of free ones stored lol 

10. yeah if you take advantages of a breeder promotion + monthly promotion + freebies every time you order you can net 10+ free seeds each time you order. In response to your auto project I don't fully understand, so you are going to have 20 femmed autos and then you are going to pollinate them all with one male or you're going to silver to herm them or what?

The plan isn't set in stone yet but I will be using colloidal silver on one female so it produces male flowers and pollinates all the other females with its feminised pollen. Each seed will be a cross between the single "father" and each mother

12. You're awesome, Gold.

Lol thanks man, I do try