Attitude Seedbank Amazing Deals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by GoldGrower, Jul 5, 2014.

1. #41 UpAndComer, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    ok i feel dodgy giving my location but how are they for discreetness and im in NZ does anyone know if it would get to me? 

and can anyone tell me what the packaging looks like so i know what to expect?

Yeah they had a happy hour promo today at noon... lucky you!

It is very discreet, if you paid for guarantee you will get them, they do a good job of hiding the seeds inside whatever item you selected to ship it with too so don't throw anything away until you have found your entire order. I chose the wallet and it shipped in a plain cardboard mailing envelope.

3. none of you guys had trouble with attitude?? heard a couple stories of shipments getting caught up in customs and losing their seeds??? anyone shed light on this?

I'm in the same country as them so mine just come in a white padded envelope. It's all legal here so there's not much of an issue 

5. let me know how things turn out. been hearing a lot about attitude and problems with customs im looking to buy some seeds when this crop starts to finish

6. GoldGrower lives in the UK where seeds are legal, so he doesn't have to worry about customs. Where are you from? USA?

7. yea lol new jersey and all im reading is how Chicago and san fran customs are taking everones seeds don't wanna end up throwing away money

8. #48 CanadianOrganic, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    This is just my opinion but I honestly think you have a better chance of recieving your seeds if you don't opt for the stealth packaging. I wish you could just buy the guarantee without the tshirt/mug/whatever because I think anything larger than an envelope gets x-rayed.

Mind you I have no evidence to support this.

9. If your country has outlawed seeds and customs confiscate them you can't really blame the sender. It's the chance you take. If you order from attitude and pay for insurance it covers you for customs issues.

I have ordered from attitude many times and never once had problems but as @[member="CanadianOrganic"] said I live in the same country as attitude and there are no restrictions here 

I think this is a good point. 

When I used to send seeds to the US I put them in a pen and marked it "free sample", declared it as a pen and had never had any reports of missing seeds 

11. Free samples of pens?!?!?!?
    Count me in!

12. #52 GoldGrower, Aug 21, 2014

I used to sell seeds years ago. I don't think sales are allowed on this forum, even if I still had some for sale.

I used to take the ink tube out of the pen and cut it down before re inserting it. This way even if they tried writing with it, it would work. Any gaps in the pen was filled with cotton wool after the seeds were inserted to stop any rattling. It's probably too much work for attitude to do seeing as they are a big company

13. #53 CanadianOrganic, Aug 21, 2014
    I was just messing around ^.^

However, that is pretty ingenious.

14. Sounds like the US government as well

15. Did they replace the seeds for you?

I'm still waiting on the replacement seeds from my order. Only this time ti was sent "regular" mail and there's no tracking number so I have no clue how long it could take before I should give up hope. Previous orders of seeds (once from Sensible Seeds took 7 days on the dot to the US and the second from Attitude took 8 days. Realistically, it's only been 10 days since they sent it. But i highly believe I'll have no issues with customs, it's just a waiting game. And the only thing I seen on Royal mail's website is two possible shipping options with no tracking numbers one is 3.49 Pounds which is 7-10 days and the other is 2.49 and up to 28 days S/H. 

16. You live in NJ? You will have no problems with seeds going through the NY customs. Don't bother with stealth shipping.

17. September's promo looks good

[​IMG]

18. good news, the replacement seeds Attitude sent me arrived today! Funny enough is they sent it super stealthy, that even I had a hard time finding in there. Meanwhile, I never opt into stealth shipping when placed my orders. All in all, Attitude got my original order to me in 8 days from date of purchase, they addressed the problem and provided a resolution for the damaged seeds in less than 72 hours, the replacement order took 20 days exactly from the day of acknowledgement from Attitude they will send new ones to the day the seeds arrive. I still can't complain this was a great experience and I will use attitude again in the future.

19. Giving Attitude a shot for the first time.

asked for a swap out on some freebies. Will see....

Attached Files:

I just done another order from them and I got different freebies. The same September promo though, I like the sound of those.

I have never thought about asking for a freebie swap. What have you asked for?