Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Do With Your Ash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aToker, Jul 5, 2014.

1. #41 PrettyFlyForWifi, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    Use an empty multi-vitamin container. The centrum ones are rigid and sturdy. Now fill it up 1/4 way with mouthwash, and dump some water. Ash into it.  When youre done smoking you can put the cap back onto the container.

2. Uhhh. Throw it away. Flush it. WTF. That is got to be the stupidest question I ever heard in my life. Swallow it.

3. Hahahahahaha. Put it in an enema bottle and reuse it to get that extra rush

hahahahahahahahahaha save it for a year in a mason jar and then re-smoke it

hahahahahahahaha sell it to your LHS owner.

hahahahahahaha snort it to get an extra buzz

haahahahahahahaha save it in a jar and take it to a baseball game and dump the jar from the top tier onto the people below

hahahahahahaha ask idiots like me on GC what to do with ashes

hahahahaahhhhaha and I do mean

hahhahahahahahahahahaha

I also use an ashtray, and not trying to knock ya, but there's been a few times I coughed in the wrong direction and blew ashes everywhere.

A potted indoor plant is a really good spot to throw ashes too.  Then it's totally inconspicuous as well.

5. Give it to a crack head

6. i blow it up bitches asses with a straw like leo did on wolf of wallstreet

7. Wow, why do so many people ash on the floor and vaccum later? Really? I use a couple ash trays. Although with weed your ashtray will fill up really fast so I switched to a big ass jar to fill with de ash. If I'm ever legitimately out of bud(sooooo rare) I'll sift all of the ash matter in the jar and get any green/solids left to smoke. It works really well actually.

8. I was asking how to discard it properly without getting it everywhere, not how to consume. You're acting like an asshole.

almost name calling, 1 point - Ganja Guru

9. #49 YoshiBMFP, Jul 7, 2014
    Why is OP butthurt? You edit your entire post to call us assholes, I read the entire first page and find nothing negative.

Sensitive OP is sensitive

(I just really can't stand it when people delete their entire post because of 1-2 negative comments... successful trolls are successful)

10. There was a handful of blades being rude :smoke:

11. #51 YoshiBMFP, Jul 7, 2014

So why edit your post and remove all the original content? The vast majority of people aren't being negative. It must all be on the second page, the only page I haven't read. I've seen 1 bad comment (that wouldn't even offend me in the slightest).

This was a good thread, I was enjoying the creativity of some people's responses. You just butchered it.

12. #52 aToker, Jul 7, 2014
    Hmmm good point I shall re-edit it.

13. #53 YoshiBMFP, Jul 7, 2014
    And I ash out using a small trash can in my room, which is a terrible f*cking idea because the entire thing will ignite if you ash out too quickly (has happened to me at least 3 times)

Yet I continue to do it

14. Because my bowl doesn't let the ash out by tapping, so I have to blow it out which ends up spraying the ash all over my desk.

15. Anyone else have trouble with ash tray fires? Like you put a cashed bowl that's still cherried into the ash tray and then the ember spreads to the rest of the ash matter. I've found that keeping a wine cork next to my ash tray works perfectly for that. You just press the cork into the ember and wait for it to go out, way better than waiting for it to go out while that nasty burnt ash smell fills up the room. Although I'm sure any small object would work to put them out.

16. This. And then I throw the ashes away when it's full.
    [​IMG]