Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Do With Your Ash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aToker, Jul 5, 2014.

1. I collect it to throw at children.

2. I bought a $1 ashtray from the dollar store and empty it in the trash when I'm done?

C'mon OP, this isn't a difficult concept here.

3. I bang my spoon against a coke can and the ash usually goes in there. For awhile I was sifting it through a screen to get the half burned pieces to save for another day. It looked too gross to smoke so I just tossed that stuff. Not worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I usually just scrape the ash and shit out and wrap it in toilet paper and flush it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Ashtray, sometimes trash can if I'm too lazy & it's closer

6. #26 Boson-H, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    I dump it in this colorful plastic coffee cup that has my name on it. My aunt bought it for me when I was like 8 years old lol if only she could see it now

7. Into the trash can..

8. I chop off the bottom of soda cans (or any drink that comes in a can really) and use that as an ashtray. If I'm stoned sometimes I paint them. Practical and easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I turn the bowl upside down and put it against the stem of the bong and take a pull on the bong to suck the ash into the bong water

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I use an old tin that guitar picks came in as an ashtray, that way i can close it up and it looks inconspicuous instead of a bunch of nasty ash laying there out in the open.

11. The garbage is a great way to dispose of all kinds of things.

12. Ever heard of a window?

13. I actually like to lick my finger and take a wad of ash and put it in my butthole. These questions are getting stupider and stupider. This is what you do, buy a mini trash can, you still with me? This next part is insane, you actually PUT the trash can close to you when you smoke, and put the ash in there!! Dont forget to buy scented trash bags, i know hefty has lemon scented ones which arent bad. Common sense bro comeon.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. common sense would also tell you that plastic melts bruh

my sources indicate that, an ashtray would be the best method of storing your ashes.

smfh.
    this thread just needs to be closed down now hahaha

15. trash can, ash tray, window, toilet, flip the bowl over and suck it thru to the water. so many more options than just ashing it on the floor. I'm sure you could have figured this out on your own man..

but i did find out that some people save their ash, why the fuck would you save your ash?? (other than for soil i guess)

16. like they dont make metal trash cans? And im sure he's talking about ash once the bowl is done and nothing left. That ash is not hot. I doubt hes throwing it in with the cherry still burning. Again common sense. A ashtray would also be an ideal way to dispose of ash.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. you can have a trashcan made of the strongest metal in the world.

but guess what?

you still put a plastic trashbag in it hahahahahaha

ash tray
    thread/

18. pokemon

[​IMG]

19. With a pipe I'd just tap it on the windowledge to get the ash out, with a joint or a cigarette I'd tap it in a makeshift ash tray, usually a tin or a bottle, then throw it in the thrash. I don't want to buy an ash tray because I don't like the look of an ashtray sitting around.

20. I mix it up with my old man in the urn on the fireplace mantle.