Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Do With Your Ash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aToker, Jul 5, 2014.

1. #1 aToker, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    I always end up blowing my ash on my wood, which stains it... I tried using an ash tray but when I blow it out it goes everywhere in my room. 

Any tips on how to discard it?

2. I just tap my ash out on the table, once I am done the session I just scoop it into my hand and put it in the sink or down the toilet.

3. try dumping it out on a sheet of paper then just wad that up and trash it

4. When i get done smoking a bowl i just cash it outside. I normally smoke outside anyways. When i get done vaping a bowl the avb just goes into my jar.

5. tap/clean my bowls out in one of my 2 ashtrays, then dump every week or so in trash.

6. Was making a grav, I cut off the bottom of the bottle. As im throwing the bottom away, I realized it is a perfect ashtray. Perfect size and everything, try it out

7. I save it and use it to make a generation ash blunt

Na, just ash on the floor n vacuum later

8. I'm going to try this, it sounds like a good idea lol.

9. now adays i ash in an ashtray but a few years back i would literally ash wherever i was sitting, standing, or laying down.

10. i have a little container i use to store ash. dont know why, i just save ash lol.

11. I have seen people use cans and ashtrays.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. i have a little cardboard box next to my stash i put ity in

13. i use an ashtray. i don't see how this could be a problem.

14. #14 Froz3n, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
    I use to put some in my coffee for a quick pick-me-up but now a days I do what another poster said, empty out my bowl into a piece of tissue paper but when I'm done I wad it up and stick it sideways all the way up my candy ass.

15. I rub it into my hair cause it feels good.

16. I save it in a vile, worship it, then sprinkle it on top of freshly packed bowls.

17. you're trying to hard, turns most people off

18. I have a mini garbage can I dump mine Into

19. I save it in a jar (or large ashtray) and spread onto/mix into potted plants soil. Same as bong water, but I don't collect it just straight dump.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Buy a fucking Ashtray are you stupid? Haha kidding man.... Try a magazine ash it on that, and dump it in the toilet or outside.... Do you have a window in your bedroom? If so just ash it outside.

Sent from yo mamma!