10/light 14/dark

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Cannabizm, Jul 4, 2014.

Trichomes produce resin... not to catch pollen but for protection from many things (one of which is colder temps and frost). Please read the article I posted so your knowledge will be factual and not "as far as I know". People are often looking for facts on this forum... it is important that we provide facts and not conjecture or hearsay.

2. Hello, from what book is this sir?

3. Many times they are looking for someone to agree with them , not weather its correct or not , just agreement .
    As in "well I think its true , so it must be " or a guy told me

4. Children who are shielded from stress and coddled and given only love grow up to be spoiled rotten brats who cant navigate the world as an adult. You do no favors to your kid by helping them avoid all stress. If you look back in your own life, all of the times that you've really grown and become stronger are the result of stress. i.e. getting your heart broke at 13, driving and wrecking your favorite car at 16, getting married, having kids, getting divirced. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Stress can be a good thing. It teaches us. It helps us get stronger. The plants are the same. There is a happy medium there. The proper ratio of coddling and nurturing to stress will produce more strength. Look at the knots and giant branching that are found during supercropping. Proof that stress can have a strong bounce-back effect.

• Like Like x 2
  5. The difference in stem size between plants that have a fan blowing on them and those that don't is proof of this also.

There's two different types of stress; eustress and distress. To put it simply, eustress is beneficial and distress is harmful. A gentle fan simulating wind or shortening the light periods of your light cycle to replicate outdoor sunlight is eustress and is beneficial if done right. Even some distress, like supercropping or topping can be beneficial for cannabis plants because of their resilience.

White Widow autoflower x4

• Like Like x 2