Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question About Joint W/ Kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkateAndBake420, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Hello blades. I have a question about smoking kief in a joint. I am wanting to roll a normal joint, then add kief in the end of it. Would this work and get me ripped?

2. I'd just mix it all up with the weed and then dump it n roll it. And yeah it'll work. You're better off topping a bowl with it because smoking joints is gonna waste a lot of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 mappynappy, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
    Yeah you could but as green Captain said alot would be wasted. Since kief is so powdery and ground up, it burns extra fast. I would just top it on a bowl, and smoke that. Gets you blasted

4. When you're rolling the joint put the keef on top of the weed to mix it

5. It is better to throw your kief on top of a bowl but once in a while I'll sprinkle in it my J's.

6. Put the weed in, then do a line of kief down the joint. We do it with blunts here and get fucked right up.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Oh, yes, it'll work.

I recomend doing it in a small circle so there is less sitting time=less idle burning

Start dumping the kief into the jay about 1/3 away from the lighting end since most would just get killed at the tip

Do this before you shape the roll tho because I've had them canoe due to there being a line of kief all along one side..don't want that