4X4 Led Wild Thai Seed, Second Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DDP, Jul 4, 2014.

1. was just thinking 4 oz would be nice... I never figured how many ounces I pulled... The big one was 4.3! Cool :). I can grow a pound in a tent :) yay I'm learning. Man that's awesome you got that with the Mars, it speaks much more of what it can do than my bleh harvest of just over 2. I'm running mars now and I'll pull 4s from it!!!! Or die trying

Mmm scuzzy me... Just tapped into the new harvest of white widow and it's hitting hard....

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1316222-4x4-led-wild-thai-seed-second-grow.html#entry20304616

2. It's always a learning curve isn't it? I had helped with grows a couple times before I started growing recently. I had never even grown so much as a Chia pet before that by myself. How about you ddp did you have garden background knowledge?

3. 4+ Oz with one plant is nice. Highest I've gotten so far is 3oz per plant with my Mars II 1200w Full Spec. Next run will be bigger pots and longer veg. Nice to know the potential to yield higher is there though with these lights. Did your THCB have the whole light to itself or shared? I put 4 different plants under it and got 2-3oz per plant in 3gal smart pots.

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk

Live Free

4. That always seems to be the case even in the states. We rent rich now but I could never be in myself to buy a house in any city. I am just not into the concrete and people all the time.been looking into buying a small house here in maine and now my first question is do you have a full basement with water hook ups. Our apartment is small now by American standards but most Asian live In small places esp near or in cities do they not?

5. #547 Peflora, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    Delete

Problem solved

6. About a month ago I went to north Thailand to meet my gf parents in ChangMai. Beautiful!!!!! Found some land I can't remember 15 or 30 rai (approximately same as acres) for 1 million baht (around $30,000) hills behind, rural farmland with rice fields on other side which means NO NEIGHBORS!!! I would jump on it in a heartbeat if it didn't mean jumping on a plain if I get called into work. Really that wouldn't be bad, local airport near most of my customers one hour flight... But would have to keep an apartment in Bangkok too. Maybe spurge for a $200 a month place incase I have a week or two project... Hmmm

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1316222-4x4-led-wild-thai-seed-second-grow.html#entry20304616

7. #550 DDP, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
  8. I'm not a city person if I have a doctor appointment or something in the city I can't wait to get out of there. I have a 5k sq ft house in the woods only two neighbors down the street no traffic no noise it's awesome out here. I'm at the end of a street no one behind me or to my sides of me I can walk around my house naked if I wanted to lol.

9. What do u guys use to take pictures that you post? I'm too scared to use my phone camera when I do my journal should I find a old camera without gps and use that?

10. I use my Canon video camera. It takes tapes or memory cards. Here is a pic of my latest grow: The White lights are Kicking It... Join the Revolution!

Week 4
    IMG_1167.JPG

Check out my journal:

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1317804-white-light-led-revolution.html/page-11#entry20853105

11. #554 Spyder111, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    I'm going with the white spectrum also I got most of my lights from solar spec I only got three panels from Sara. The Mars ll are only filler lights for me I'm not using them for my main lighting. I don't have any video cameras I'll buy something cheap on eBay I guess to take pictures with.

12. Nice set up btw your girls look really healthy and happy under those lights

13. I just looked at your picture again damn dude what size carbon filter is that? It looks like a monster it's really wide

14. I know I had to take a second look lol

15. So if you get caught in Thailand they look the other way pretty much?

16. Money talks here... BIG TIME! Run over a cop and drag his body a few kilometers, or murder and rape to foreigners on a tourist beach... Pay the cops and nothing happens. Supposedly if a cop catches you, you pay $1,000 and walk away. I keep it quiet and don't sell, never walk around with any meds. Occasionally I go out while medicated, but it's in a taxi to go see a movie or wander around a local market. I'm 41, big, tattood, can look very aggressive, I don't look like the "euro trash hippy backpackers" that hang out down town and touristy places so I'm not expecting problems...