Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Grams Is This?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SMOCATRON, Jul 4, 2014.

1. #21 Froz3n, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
    10 cent australian coin eh? whats that worth? -$2.50 USD?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like maybe a gram or two. Never was all that great at spotting weed personally tho.

3. two point six

4. 3.5

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Ok everyone, I borrowed a scale over the weekend and it's 2.3g.
    I paid $50 for 3g from a new dealer. I defs got ripped off, but it's pretty dank so I don't mind.

• Like Like x 2
  6. where bouts in aus are you? Im on the coast, in queensland. I usually get 3.5 for $50, which is the average around here.

7. Sydney, in the suburbs.
    It's $20 a g, $50 for 3g, $100 for q oz here. I dunno bout anything more, I only buy these sizes.
    This dealer said it was dank and a cone should fuck me up pretty good. Even though he ripped me off, I have to admit that he was right lol.

How much is a stick up there?

8. damn thats brutal...I got an oz of some good stuff for $100 here in Vancouver

9. id say its a 20 of good stuff

10. Yessssss I was right!!!!!!

11. #31 TokeRandir, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
    I'd say that's around 1 gram. How can I tell? That size baggy holds around a gram. Is it more or less? Did you get hooked up or ripped off? Like everyone has said and will continue to say, a scale will give you a definite answer.
    I stand corrected, really got that bud crammed in there I guess. Bummer getting ripped, let the jerk know you'll expect the weight you're paying for next time with the extra from this bag.

12. I didn't get ripped any more than a gram so I'm not mad. It really is rock hard though. I usually break it up with my fingers but I needed proper scissors this time haha. I usually get quarter ounces which are easier to eyeball, but this time I was low on cash.

13. Haha I like to say a gram a day keeps the doctor away, a quarter a week keeps you at your peak! I'm glad you're not disappointed, rock on with those good vibes.

14. Look like a 1.5-1.7 maybe 2.0 it looks like a fat ass dub imo

15. Looks like it's about 1 marijuana.

16. I'd say a g idk about 2 though. At max 1.5 forsure

17. Really? thats 2.3, hard to believe. Must be dense as all hell.

18. Its possible to put any amount of weight into a bag like that, depending on density. I say 2 grams myself

19. Lol he already said nvm