9200W - Built The Shed.... Now What? Shedarama Rd3

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by fiaburn, Jul 4, 2014.

1. That shit is insane. So many huge tops. You have them supported, yet there still falling over. 

2. #62 fiaburn, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    Nah my power isn't that high at all, and I just pay it. Cost of doing business. It eventually works itself out.... Real quick. I have good relationships with dispensaries and a few patient.

the line some times curves, but I always play above it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, I'm really wishing I would have put another net up.

4. #64 rain dancer, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
    Thank you for answering my questions. :)

I was jus thinkin when you open the door the smell must be killer. Hehe

5. Here is what's powering these towers...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. So whats your cutting tool of choice? chain saw, hack saw, axe, or bolt cutters? 

7. for the stalks, same sort of loppers we use in the orchards to prune with. Everything else... Sharp ass scissors.

8. . The smell is killer. You walk into the shed and you get a faint smell, like being at a green house, then you open the door to the room and WAMMM! Sweet sweetness. I switched everything to can-lite filters. Spendy, but I'll never run anything else. I couldn't imagine the smell with out my 12" filter in the room.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I have seen a few people mention phresh and can-filters. I got a phresh filter recently, at this point I am not sure I will buy another one. Before I rule them out I need to check a few things on my end. 

10. #70 fiaburn, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    I have a phresh silencer... A dude was foreclosing and was giving shit away. Needless to say, its junk. I'm just going to swap it out and put a 10" max fan with a speedster on that filter. It'll be same noise output as it is with the damn silencer. Try Can products, might be worth it, was/is for me.

11. I will try a can filter next, sad part is the phresh filter cost just as much as a can filter. I can't say the phresh filter is junk yet. I have to first check to see if the smell is a leek some where or from the vent.

12. Lol, that was my first thought too. Chainsaw

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ace of spades started coming down tonight.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Let the work begin. That looks like some fox tailing? Did just that strain do it? Looks good either way. Picture almost looks like there is some kind of red,purple,orange color going on, looks cool. You always seem to have some good strains. I can't ever seem to get anything very good.

15. #75 fiaburn, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    most strains will start to brack out or calyx towards the end of life. Most people associate this with something is wrong or heat (fox tail). With the last hard push for bloom (week 6-8 ) and using additives (adding a potassium phosphates and potash ie.... "shooting powder" or what I use, M.O.A.B ) buds swell so much that they have to go somewhere. If I take my jack down at week 8, it's good, but if I leave till week 9-9.5, it swells so much and it starts to calyx. Adding weight, as well as maturing perfectly.

Now, not all strains will do this and 80% of the time, when I see calyx or fox tails, it's due to heat or stress in peoples gardens. Ace of Spades is a TGA strain, a bit touchy. I grew it about a year and half ago, when the sucker really fox tails (heat was an issue) the entire buds stretch and start to fox tail,, they looked massive, but no weight. Currently, they are dense, and second growth is what most of the calyx are. The smoke is superb right now.

It is color that you are seeing. Purple and almost magenta looking. AoS can turn some gnarly colors. I dropped my rooms night time temp 2 degrees to help bring it out (69-70F). It's pretty killer, but this will be the last time I run it. Just not exactly what I am looking for and the plant is a beast.

• Like Like x 1
  16. The ace of spades is a fun one to get pictures of though. The color on it is awesome, I must admit.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  17. Jack will start coming down within the hour...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sweet kush turned out better than expected...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  19. This dutch is crazy, thrich production is beyond anything I've grown. I understand why they really didn't want to give it out. It was half the size of all my other plants and a week behind everything when started. Now same size as other. At least a week to go. The pictures just can't do it justice.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  20. Can't wait to see harvest and final weight.

I'm so jealous of your craft-skills to build a shed and get something to this magnitude all set up and running... I think it's safe to say many people aspire to be on a level of your growing. Keep up the good work and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'm following this thread.

Cheers, brother.

• Like Like x 2