9200W - Built The Shed.... Now What? Shedarama Rd3

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by fiaburn, Jul 4, 2014.

1. The pictures you have taken are some of the best I have ever seen.

Gives me something to shoot for.

2. Ace of spades

Attached Files:

3. Jack Herer

Attached Files:

4. First two pictures - Sweet Kush
    Third picture - Tutankhamen

Attached Files:

5. Looks great. I can see why you like that jack. It looks dense and packing on more weight than the others. 

6. # for # it's one of the best yielders I've seen.

7. #47 fiaburn, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    Day 52 (yesterday) - started my flush on the Sweet Kush, Jack Herer, and Ace of spades.

Tutankhamen and dutch treat will get 1-2 more workouts.

8. Get those trimmers out and sharpened up. What no pics?

9. . I got a week or so still to go plus dry. No need to get the trimmers out quite yet :). Pics will come, just haven't had the time to get there right before lights come on lately.

10. It looks like my pineapple is going to be a quick finisher. So far I like the way it's looking. I was not sure about it at first so I never took any cuttings, not wanting to lose the pheno I took a few cuttings the other day. I hope they take.

You ever have any luck taking cuts over 4 weeks into flower? 

11. eh that's a bit deep. Its going to stress them out and push them more in to flowering. A Week tops if I have too take cuts. If they root they will have to revert back, who knows how long that might take.

MHO, waste of time and space, but that's just me.

My buddy ( who I look to for advice, a true garden master) and I just bought some seeds. Calyx bro's Lemon Fiz. I can't wait. Going to buy a 5x5 tent with a 1k for my garage just to run tests of it. Can't wait.

12. I have never taken cuts in flower before. I did some research on pineapple express when I got it. Most of what I could find made it sound like it was nothing special and not that great. But half into flower I like what I see, maybe it's just a good pheno. I have read others doing it with success, they just take longer to root and then reveged. They won't really take up any space, I only took a few and just tossed them in the veg room. I regret letting my NL#5 go a few years back.

Damn a tent. I hate tents, but the do work and serve a purpose. Always fun and exciting to try new strains. 

13. Day 55. Bout a week to go for the Jack, Sweet K, and Ace of spades.

Attached Files:

Holy shit man, that room is amazing. I hope to have something about 25% of that before Christmas.

Again Im amazed at what you do. :metal:

15. I seriously applaud your skill dude.

I cant emphasize that enough. I hope the people in your life appreciate your abilities.

16. . Thanks man. I try hard, yet continue to learn constantly. I know these cats that blow me out of the water, do what I do but on a 30-50 lights scale ( just one scene out of who knows how many) . I look to them constantly on techniques. I hope to just be able to pass along a tenth of what they do to others.

17. Youre doing a fine job imo and youd never know whats back there from eye ballin it.

I too have apprenticed "masters" of the art and seen some truly unbelievable things.

Ive almost asked you about electricity and such but didnt want to be too forward or discourage you from posting, so I resisted.

Your skill reminds me of my best friends abilities. Contractor at 25 years old. Really talented guy, as are you.

Thank you for letting us be a part of what youre doing. It's a real honor to see someone whos got their shit together. Not even kidding, there's NOTHING on this site like what youre doing. :smoke:

18. Ask away my friend. I won't shy away from answering anything unless I don't know it. I'm no electrician though, so don't quote me. :)

19. #59 snoopdog6502, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    I asked about you electrical in your first thread, you used serious gauge aluminum cable for power.

You did it right from the start, the whole grow building is the good shit. I have a 24 X 24 steel shop to build some rooms in and equip now.
    I want a small glass blowing workshop in the building too.

20. Whats that run about 2500 a month? You got any solar or wind turbines or are you frontin the bill?

Do you supply dispensaries? If the answers no, dont elaborate. No is good enough for me. :smoke:

I only ask because I was part of a grow operation that did 80lbs every 3 months per operation to supply Los Angeles and we had 4 up n running. I was merely the "plant doctor" and got paid in pounds. I stepped away when the owner got paranoid and hired gang members as security, who eventually robbed and shot him.

Since then Ive stepped back and done only small scale, but I miss walking through huge gardens.

If youre not comfortable answering any of that, dont. I will completely understand.