9200W - Built The Shed.... Now What? Shedarama Rd3

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by fiaburn, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Looks great. Seems like they almost evened out some. 

2. Things are rolling right along. Very pleased so far. Day 31

First picture: Ace of Spades. Yes they have grown around the fan. They got big,.... Real quick.

Second picture: a glimpse of Sweet Kush very bottom of the picture. And my work horse, Sensi Seed's Jack Herer (very NL #5 dominate pheno)

Attached Files:

3. Shit looks real good. Looks like there are a few reaching for the stars. 

4. Yes, some of them are doing their own thing. They are in such a pain in the ass spot to get to, by the time I really noticed them, there was no going back.

5. Snagged this shot today right after line A fired then B. Feel the rays! Happy hump day...

Attached Files:

6. Is your shit on Cruz control?

7. . You could say that... I've been slammed lately. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to build a new deck, put a pergola up, buy a logging truck of trees for fire wood, cut said fire wood... Continue to work full time and try to keep up with my 7 month old and be a good hubby. I pop into my grow from time to time. You know what they say though, a body in motion stays in motion... Or I just have ADHD.

8. Yeah, you sound on the busy side. When you grow stuff has to get done between harvest. I have over filled my plate a few times, It's good staying busy until you hit the floor. 

little ones are a ton of fun, but man do they have endless energy. 

9. wow man that's a hell of a nice build. inspiring to say the least.

10. Made a small adjustment inside the shed today.  Added a sump w/float to my drain bucket for both dehumidifiers.  Been collecting over 5 gallons every 18-20 hours.  I've had the thing flood dozens of times this cycle.  So... never again.  Drains to my res, which I usually use to rinse what got left in the line from previous watering.

Attached Files:

11. This is seriously my favorite grow!

12. The fun never ends. Looks like a good setup and put the water to good use.

I had to run a permanent line to the outside for the a/c so it could constantly drain out. 

Did you forget to take pictures of the girls?

13. #33 fiaburn, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Forgot no, ran out of time ... Yes :) I'll grab one tomorrow right before sunrise.  

14. Nice setup man, I'm actually building a similar sized setup myself in Humboldt. Running 8 gavita plasma lights instead of high pressure sodium this time around they are impressive.

15. Nice man.  I have a buddy that used plasma lights, but he's just switching back to HPS.  Not sure what his reasons are, but that's the extent of my knowledge on them : ) Always love hearing and seeing other peopls setups.  I just went and saw my buddies new 30 600W open air grow.  It was flipping incredible.

16. #36 RichardDean, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Man wouldn't want to see that power bill haha wooo

17. its all relative. They are hitting crazy numbers. I'd pay that power bill in a heart beat if I could have that op. I've seen the sister scene of the one I just saw. 30+ # :)

18. oh no doubt it pays for itself in the end. My dream is to have a completely off grid setup the runs on wind and solar ;) that would be sweet to not have a power bill. My buddy is lucky his 16 lights he runs on Ag power so his bill is cut in half. Pretty sweet deal.

19. Flower - Day 43

First pick is mostly of the jack. You can see the ace of spades in the far right corner.

Second picture is the Ace of spades. Sorry its so dark. In the very back where the canopy drops off are to giant Tutankhamen's (short and fat).

Attached Files:

20. Man I can't wait to get a back yard. I'm drooling.