9200W - Built The Shed.... Now What? Shedarama Rd3

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by fiaburn, Jul 4, 2014.

1. #1 fiaburn, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    Here we go again mi amgos! Welcome back to those of you who have been following along on this small quest.

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">For those of you just joining you can see the beginning of this journey on my previous post around GCC.
    </span></span></span>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">Those of you too high to do that, let me catch you up to speed. I built a shed last fall (2013), one month give or take a few days to go from dropping a slab to moving in, who said smokers are lazy?
    </span></span></span>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">Spec: 20x10
    </span></span></span>
    6.jpg

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">Flower room: 15x10
    </span></span></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">8 - 1k in Lg AC hoods
    </span></span></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">2 - 600w hangin in large open air adjusta-wings
    </span></span></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">SCrog or SOG whatever you want to call it.... I use nets to support and spread my plants.
    </span></span></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">Sealed room
    </span></span></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">Co2 - 8 burner
    </span></span></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">8in intake
    </span></span></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">12" Can filter(new)+fan circulating 24/7
    </span></span></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">Dual Dehumidifier 40pint off Controller - 70pint all night.
    </span></span></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;">CHHC-4 brains
    </span></span></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;"> 24k BTU mini split AC w/ aux. thermostat
    </span></span></span>

14 ladies in 15g smart bags

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="background-color:transparent;"> 24,000 BTU Ideal Air Mini split unit. Sit on a dedicated 25 amp breaker with AC surge protector and manual kill switch at site. These units come with pre-charged lines. There is no need for welding. 2 wrenches and a few 3 ¼in holes later unit was hung, lines ran, wired, and running, took about 2 hours to install. Only problem is, I'm kicking myself for not buying the 36K BTU.
    </span></span></span>

2. Man, you have the best set up and skills on the site.

Im following along. :)

3. So Rd. 2 was a bit of a bust.  Just not the grade I am use to dealing with.  I tried my best, but it just didn't turn out well....

Blast it....  And now here we are.  Round 3.   SHEDARAM begins!

I have a nice variety going right now, I am not a huge fan of having multiple strains going at once, but I didn't want to pass up an opportunity to run some of these.  The Jack is back, as well as the Tutankhamen, and new to the collection:  Ace of Spades, Sweet Kush, and Dutch Treat. 

Currently I am about a week and half or so into bloom.
    IMG_20140629_180423612.jpg

They are really becoming giants The Ace of Spades (AoS) is just exploding.  I'm 5'8 and they are atleast 4 inches taller than me. everything else is sitting around 5 ft give or take.  Excuse the mess, I've been thinning a few out.
    IMG_20140703_215911275.jpg

4. what type /size pots are you using. Still Coco right?

5. yep still in coco and using 15 gal pots

6. I added it to the main post.  Ha, don't know why I didn't list it.  : )

7. Looks crazy in there. Are you still doing 14 this time? Bigger a/c, What are the higher end of temps are you seeing? You can't be to far away from your 20% amp buffer :laughing:

8. #8 fiaburn, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    Same AC as round 2. Its been in the 80-90s over that past week outside. Between 6-8pm temps can go as high as 83-84. Not ideal, but drop to about 79-81 for the remainder of the day cycle.

As for my 20amp buffer, still under.

9. Canopy looks a bit more uniform now after much needed work.

Attached Files:

10. Top set up man. 👀

📤📲

11. Just about done under trimming.

Attached Files:

12. Wonderful setup man, didn't know you were CoCo good shit sub'd up!

13. yep, I'll never go back to anything other than coco....

14. Awesome setup, beautiful plants and I 100% agree that coco is the way to do it, man! The level you're on is exactly the direction I'd like to head. Nice DIY work, fiaburn!

Subbed!  :bongin:

15. Canopy shaped up very nicely.

Attached Files:

16. So god damn jealous! For real, nice!!!!

17. you weren't kidding. More light, bigger pots, bigger plants. My girls are huge. I am going to be crawling under them on this. Thanks for all the info. Maybe I will try coco next time?

If you soak your plants that are in coco real good can you go 4-5 days with out watering if you had to? Only asking cause I can in soil, if I have to.

Fantastic!

19. . The only way I move in there is crawling. It becomes normal before you know it.

As for watering, I will water tonight (Monday) and again Thursday. Labor of love, hahaha. Early in flower I might go 4 days if I have to. Towards the end I'll go every other sometimes, just depends on how the ladies are drinking.

20. Day 23

Attached Files: