Dying Light

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Tokesmith, Jul 4, 2014.

1. It's a new zombie game that is scheduled for release in February. It looks sick. Mirrors edge parkour with zombies.
    http://youtu.be/-soYsdkw260
    Here's some gameplay from the first mission.

2. This looks badass.

3. I am still interested in playing this, not too much longer now.

4. I was going to get it for 360. Ill get it used for ps4 later this year maybe.

5. I'm waiting until Dead Island 2 to get my next gen zombie killin on. I've watched the gameplay videos for Dying Light, it doesn't seem that fun to me. The multiplayer does sound interesting tho, being able to control a zombie and attack other players

6. Had a lil snowday so since I'm gonna be stuck at home I might as well download this and fuck around

7. Been playing since release, this game is way better than dead Island could ever be... I couldn't get into dead Island but this is awesome

8. I've put about 12 hours into it so far and I am having fun with it, I really just love bashing these fucking zombies brains in :)

9. FlyleafDisciple on X1 here...

Game is AWESOME

everything I'd been skeptical about but hoped it'd be!

10. Just recently got the blueprint for the Korek Machete and all I need is a few more things of alcohol & I'll be able to try it out.

11. Been watching a lot of gameplay on this. So stoked.

Going to be getting and Xbox 1 in March, along with this and MCC.

12. I'm gonna be done with the story mode soon enough, just been running around doing side quests and bullshitting that I'm ready to finish this shit lol loving the grappling hook tho.

13. its pretty sick :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I won't lie I've been thinking about fucking Jade for a week now

15. This game is everything that Dead Island wishes it was. Elements from Fallout, Assassins Creed , Dead Island, Farcry and Mirrors Edge blend perfectly in this game. Even the story is decent and has a more dark/serious tone than games like Dead Rising or Left for Dead.

It's a huge refreshment in a genre that was going stale quick. I hope they make a sequel because it is really good so far....even when i had lost all my levels because of the infamous save glitch , I still enjoy the shit out of it and am right where I was before but with a lot higher level in all three categories.

16. BackdoorAlex2

I've been playing evolve a lot lately, but I beat dying light and playing through it again plus mode

[​IMG]

17. man i'm about 70% completion but i've been playing the zombie and i love the strategy involved. best mode ever. just took out a group of 2 so quick i felt like predator or some shit

18. Yeah, the game is sick. My roommate's got it on PS4, I just played a bit of that versus zombie mode and my heart was racing. Tons and tons of fun, especially when the zombie guy knows what he's doing. They can just come out of fucking nowhere and eat your lunch in a second. I've never played anything like that before.

Definitely worth the price, imo. I can't wait to take a couple tokes and play with the lights off, I'll probably squeal like a bitch haha.