Tgas Spacedawg From Seed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by punchreba, Jul 4, 2014.

1. SD1 is just exploding

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. looks good im in!

"The pharmacuetical industry doesnt create cures, they create customers"

3. About a week from the flip I think or week and a halfish. Sd1 got a drink of water but sd2 I held off because she didn't look thirst yet and pot was a tad heavier then her partner.

Attached Files:

4. Update just shy of 2 weeks this wed.

Attached Files:

5. I noticed what appears to be a few male preflowers on the big one. I literally touched them and they fell off? Fuck I will keep an eye

All single no multiple on one node so I don't know what is going on

6. I think false alarm but got my eye.

7. Here is my baby almost 2 weeks

Attached Files:

8. Lights out at 7am but I had about an hour and a half to look them over. So far so good but I do see the damn gnats so I tried to do a half-ass spray of the soil quick but the timer clicked.

9. Some shots as we wrap up 2 weeks 2moro I believe. Lazy don't want to look

Attached Files:

10. Lookin great bro!  Got some decent flower development for sub 2 weeks. :smoking:   Any trichomes starting to show?

11. Yes a matter of fact I looked at the sugar leaves off some shoots and do see minimal trich action..... I hope they frost up like my blue mystic did!
    Thanks for showing interest man what are you getting into?

Attached Files:

12. #112 Brother Urb, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    Cheer man.  Not sure what you mean by "what are you getting into?" though.  I'm kind of confused. :smoking:

Beautiful Nugget.  Is that the Blue Mysic?

13. Oh lol sorry! Just meant any journal/grow going at the moment! Yeah that was one of the side shoot tops. Stuff was amazing. Here is a cola of the same plant nirvana's Blue Mystic fem from seed

Attached Files:

14. I don't have a journal but I do have a grow going.  I decided I will make a journal afterwards in a grow/smoke/iwe report type manner. I'm a bit of an organization freak so I want the info presented in a very organized manner.  I got lucky to be a tester for a new breeder/company out of Vancouver Island BC, Headstash Seeds.  I'm also growing genetics from another "mom and pop shop" breeder out of Vancouver Island, PeakseedsBC  <-- this guy is highly esteemed you should check him out.  Best prices anywhere and breeder direct no middleman no bullshit.

So I gotta ask.  Going from a budget brand like Nirvana to TGA, what are your thoughts and opinions?  I've always been interested in both companies.  I love value and Nirvana seems to give that.  They also have lots of oldschool strains that I want to try.  WW, AK, Jack, their NL. But I've heard mixed about Nirvana.  Nothing really bad to tell you the truth just nothing amazing about must haves or keepers found from Nirvana.

TGA is the brand I have wanted to try more than anything.  I'm a huge fan.  Some serious fire lookin strains and I just love Sub and Mz Jill, their charity work, their crew.  I love it all.  I read quite a bit of bashing though as there seems to be lots of pheno variation but undeniably there are keepers to be found, even said by the haters usually.

Care to share your thoughts, opinions, experiences?  Also even with other breeders or strains.  I'm almost as much into collecting beans as I am growing.

15. The nirvana blue mystic is very stable and much more affordable. I think a 5 pack of it got to the states @ like 50 bucks or so. All germed and very little variation. I grew it out and my buddy's uncle and the stuff was almost exact. Clone like it was freaky. Now, the space dawgs, 5 pack reg to the states ran me about 90. So far all germed 3 females one male and one still not planted. Have had really good succes with the Chernobyl as well and the ace of spades, the uncle absolutely crushes that strain. He's got it producing good

16. Also nirvanas ice, and aurora indicas are both excellent picks from nirvana. I've heard both good and bad things about them both but I got to tell you, nirvanas stealth shipping can't be beat imho rite now. It's A+++ and that's important to me.

17. #117 Brother Urb, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    OOh you ordered directly from Nirvana?  Not through a 3rd party?

I'm guessing it's one of those "where's my beans I think I got ripped off?" kind of stealth?

18. That read confusing, not good and bad about the strains lol but about both breeders.

Yea directly from nirvana.

19. Check it

Attached Files:

20. Photos taken at lights on 7pm est

Attached Files: