Fist Time Grow Auto Berry Ryder

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Phillyblunts4, Jul 4, 2014.

1. you want to water with a water with a ph of 7.0 (neutral) thats water thats ran through reverse osmosis idk if all bottled water is purified through reverse osmosis or not but im sure they are cause it purified... most of the time when your ph gets all fucked up its from the water you use... use water thats been ran through reverse osmosis if you dont have the money just and you have to use tap water let it sit with the lid off for two days... and im sure rain waters fine just try not to use shitty tap water

"The pharmacuetical industry doesnt create cures, they create customers"

2. and ya check your ph as much as you can... especially check your nute mixes

3. and also of you want the best yield possible use reverse osmosis water i recommed that you check out the thread about ph in absolute beginners

4. sorry for the billion replies im just keep forgeting to tell stuff lol... go to absolute beginners and go to the thread called ph and what it means for your plants sorry i cant post a link im on the app

5. Thanks for all the good information

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Day 5

Growth is so slow at this stage the leaves are a little bigger and it got like a cm taller but other then that nothing new. How Long till I grow my next set of fan leaves?!

7. idk it depends on the strain, environment, nutrients in the soil and a bunch if other stuff about 4 more days i guess

8. Hell yea see second set of leafs coming ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404784949.016666.jpg

9. lookin good bruh... keep it green

10. youll still have to feed them... and ffof has alot of nutes in it so dont feed them til about week 3-4 and start off with a 1/4 of the recommended dosage better yet a 1/8 and SLOWLY work your way up less is more!

11. hows your girl lookin man?

12. If your doing an auto and ffof skip veg nutes and start bloom around week 4 I've seen awesome results with only two nute feeding but use molasses from the start a table spoon per gallon of water

13. if you want the most out of your plants wait til vertical growth slows ans stops before you add bloom nutes if you add them before that theyll finish earlier but you wont get the most out of them they should stop vertically growing in weeks 4-6

14. Day 11

The plant is looking so good today lots of new growth

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405270972.916762.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405270997.004063.jpg

15. she looks good

16. You would be extremely lucky if you got over an ounce. Since you're growing an auto with CFLs only, I'd estimate .5-1 ounce tops.
    Good Luck though!!!!!

17. You think so there was a guy on here that got 50 some gs off the same plant an he used cfls also. I'm just hoping for a little over an oz, I'd be happy with that.

18. #60 Acid Man, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Totally forgot about this thread,, your making sweet progress and lights are sorted too.
    and yeah you can definitively get a up to 2 ounces with cfls alone, I seen some journals that had brilliant cfl yield,, with good bud too,
     people stress too much on their lighting i think ( at least for new or small time growers )
    light is only one aspect to growth, you can have 1000w HPS but without proper training on how to grow your plant wont last a week,
    keep up the good work

on a side not do you plan to LST??
    it would be vital with your lack of space