Fist Time Grow Auto Berry Ryder

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Phillyblunts4, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Slow and steady wins the race my friend

2. Thanks guys I moves the plant about 10 inches away from the light trying to get it to stretch a little

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. How long after she showed her sex will I start seeing bud production

4. Changed the bulbs and was surprised at the color ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406677402.406491.jpg
    Huge difference

5. Not bad for your first grow man. I did one berry Ryder on my first grow but it was a lame duck I pulled it after like a week when it failed to grow the first leaves.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. My prediction: In about a week you'll see the different bud sites emerge. 2 weeks after that they'll start bulking up. After that comes the hardest part: waiting for your girl to mature. I'm a relative noob and I made the mistake, last time, of harvesting too soon. They say BR can be harvested at 10 weeks but I think under CFLs it may take as long as 14. Not only will you get more potency but a larger yeild as the smaller buds will bulk up nicely. Just my opinion.

7. Well I'm Fing excited

8. 3 weeks in flower

Attached Files:

9. lookin good for 3 weeks, hopefully you can pull half of an O, but more likely a quarter.

10. A 1/4? pass your shit this way still real small yet but I should get 1-1.5 zip outa her she is actually starting to fill in nice lol 1/4 you had me rolling can I have what your having?

11. And to be fair you could not see the whole plant she has 13 sites that I can count

Attached Files:

12. Lol thanks tec

13. #194 medijoe, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    My last two autos got 30.6 and 41.7 grams each

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. How does she measure up medi gws she is 12 weeks old

15. Gws is great white shark

16. Idk why but when I try to view your pics most of it is just gray

Ok nvm, that other pic you posted changed everything. The first two made it look short and not all that bushy.

18. Lol I figured she is nice for my first ever plant