Here We Go Again 4Th Try At 1St Dwc Grow.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by RichielivesinMI, Jul 3, 2014.

1. I have about 10-12 inches above the lid for work space. I'm a smaller girl so I didn't need to have as much space between there as say some of the bigger men on here.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Honestly I don't know what I will be running next grow. I've been llooking on seedsman and herbies trying to find something I like......I like everything. I smoked some really nice kosher kush but I can't be sure anything I've smoked before was good because of strain or growing technique so I'm stumped. Any suggestions? I plan to run 10 plants under 2 400 watt. So I'm not so concerned with yield I'm more about quality at this point.

I have another 400 watt I'm going to add to the next grow so I can get about 8-10 plants going at once. And I think I will be running individual 5 gallon tubs but Im having hell doing res changes this grow with the screen in place I can't see myself changing 10 containers w/ individual screens the way I have been doing its going to take all damn day. so I really have some research to do. rdwc was interesting anything to keep me from having to pick up or transport these containers.

3. yesterday I did a full res change to change the soup to Flower nutes. Bumped the ppm up to 950 ph 5.5.

Today before work I'm going to clear out some of the undergrowth and turn the lights up to 100%. All through veg I was running at 50% day 1 of Flower I jumped to 75% now I'm going to finish up at full.

Attached Files:

4. 20 days into flower 58 days from seed

5. Subbed in! Looks awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  6. all my supply is empty and I don't get paid til tomorrow those buds are so fucking tempting!!! Showing a bit of restraint here's a updated pic no real changes aside from bud production. I now have a branch in each one of the 88 holes and a few doubles. I'm hoping for a good harvest.

Attached Files:

7. #67 dabKling, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    looks good, just remember to monitor your humidity during photoperiod and you should be golden.

tempting as it may be, determine ahead of time to identify and resist outside reasons to pull down early (need smoke, need $$). IME buds are barely smokeable (cure-wise) 3 weeks after pull and really start to get great around 6 weeks (I'm really picky).

Patience grasshopper. 

8. Lmao at patience grasshopper. I am trying to have patience. Been a long time coming what's another few months. And I'm trying to stay on top of humidity so I don't get moldy buds that hasn't really been a issue my temps are through the roof since I switched to 100% though it's staying around 85-90 degrees in there hot as hell when you open the door. Tomorrow I'm going to get a mini ac unit see if it helps.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #69 dabKling, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    the ac unit should help, will be worth turning the light down by increments until you can control the environment at 100% w's.

while some strains will be more resistant to heat stress, anything above 85-86 (keeping in mind that 85-86 is still very hot)and you will do yourself more favors in the end by turning down the light to a level you can cool.  

80-90's will stretch your nodes and give airy buds.

70-75 is perfect with a 0-10 degree swing at night if you can do it.

no amount of lumens are worth an uncontrolled climate.

by no means an expert, but I'm slogging through some of these mistakes made by other people trying to get something from nothing....

10. Yea I thought as much so I turned it down to 75% yesterday. You could feel the difference today when I checked on the girls.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 31 days into flower finally got the temp issues fixed partly due to the temp drop in Michigan

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. I had a rat munching my shit yesterday, I couldn't believe it, took down a bunch of shit.....motherfucker is dead now.

13. Well damn I didn't know rodents were into weed that sucks. Bet that little fucker OD

14. Either that or he will be coming back for more..  :smoking:

15. no no i killed her good.

16. Here's a update I'm thinking I only have about 2 maybe 3 weeks tops left. Going to buy a scope friday to see just how far along I am.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. whats happening?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Have they gotten the chop chop yet??

19. Yea they got the chop ended up with 9 ounces but I lost most of it to mold. Lessons learned

20. Jon,,,,,ceaselessly