Here We Go Again 4Th Try At 1St Dwc Grow.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by RichielivesinMI, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Plant B was topped 4 days ago and I accidentally snipped two of the side branches as well. I was sad but it came back better.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Missed the pics of plant B

Attached Files:

3. I lost a plant in the beginning though. This morning I dropped one of my remaining kc45 autos I had in a phd gc.I'm going for max yield off my candy kush ladies so I figured I could get some autos done and over before I flip the lights to 12/12 maybe. In about 3 weeks I'll drop another auto and see how it goes hopefully they mature like they are supposed to without changing the lights.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Here's a quick pic of the babies. I flipped the lights to 12/12 so I can find out if I have females or males.

Attached Files:

5. So we have 2 confirmed females!!! YES!! This might be my first successful grow.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ok so I have the time to do a full update now while I get ready for work. Here's a pic and I'll explain what I've been doing.

Attached Files:

7. Thank you I'm looking forward to watching the buds form I haven't gotten this far yet. So everything is new unknown I love it.

8. Back to the update there's the plant on the left named tris' was trained to the side so that there is several tops at last count I was at 15 but that was a week ago. The plant on the right named Bella was topped and I accidentally snipped two side branches in the process so I have 6 tops on that plant not including what the screen is providing me. If it works the way I plan I should be able to get a top in each one of the holes I have of the screen. I have 88 holes so well see. Stay tuned.

As far as the nutes I've been using techna flora brand grow and boost magical and root66 at 1/2 strength leaving my ppm at around 600 and 5.5-6.0 phd rain water since the tap water here where I live is awful. If I run out of rain water which won't be for a long while I'll use the 5 gallon water containers from the grocery store. I've only changed my res water once since I started because of the nute change I'll change it again soon to the bloom nutes. And bump it up to 1000 ppm. Also I'm using my 400 watt on 50% at the moment plan to boost that to 75% when I change nutes then to 100% later when the buds start forming.

9. Subbed up man, everything is looking good so far

• Like Like x 1
  10. Subbed in looking great. On my first grow too

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Not yet playing with bag seeds trying to get temps right before I pop my good seeds. I have a beginners content. Just asking questions and reading a lot.

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Here's a quick update I haven't changed anythinng except I've stopped pulling branches under the screen and am now allowing them to form through the screen and just situating them in different holes now. I have a lot of nice bud sites at this point. This weekend I'm going to change the soup and go 900 ppm on the bud nutes.

14. Oops forgot the pics

Attached Files:

15. Looking great in here.

Peace

16. Thanks bruce

17. This is day 53 from seeds for my records lost track of how many days since I switched to 12/12 I think it's been roughly 16 days or so.

• Like Like x 1
  18. How high above the plants did you put your scrog? 

19. seems your doing really great so far there Richie. I'm happy that your finally going to get you first harvest... any ideas on what's going down for your next grow?

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1298766-2Nd-Dwc-Grow-With-White-Widow.