Here We Go Again 4Th Try At 1St Dwc Grow.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by RichielivesinMI, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Now I'm looking at the room and I have a lot of research to do I don't know where I'd put ventilation. If I use the Windows for air coming in in the winter time I'm going to have temp issues.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have 2 fans I'm going to put on the wall for circulation and to beef up those stems and I guess my next step will be locking down the ventilation issues. Hopefully the fans keep the temps Down those lights are throwing serious heat after just a couple hours of being on. Guess I need to buy the cool tube hood as well.

3. #24 dabKling, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
    Also bro, with the original in/out system I suggested, it still works in the winter, you just shut the window.  Let your house heat and ambient heat from the light heat the room, if too hot, shut central heat vents, or use venting on a short timer if needed (for your small grow heat is important but should not be very difficult to control).

4. Bummer you got your shit stolen but losin those cfls and movin up to mh and hps is the best thing that couldve happened imo.

Wishin you the best buddy.

5. This is why i grow in the winter mostly.

Growin in summer sux.

6. I fully agree with you this is going to be great. I like all the new upgrades more space and a little bit more experience. Going for the goal this time.

7. I was trying to move into this house without disrupting my clones but whatever I changed my mind on those random bag seeds and I'm going with 3 candy kush seeds and 3 of these autos. Im germing them in a paper towel now.

8. No unfortunatly not im not gonna buy fem until I have some supply in the jars.

9. Ok the 3 candy much seeds were ready so I put them in the system today

Kush*

Attached Files:

10. The 3 ungermed but soaked ck seeds popped today so I took a toothpick and pushed them down in the cube further the tap was coming out the top of all 3. Other than that no real updates today. I'll be top feeding some 5.5ph water later tonight if the cubes look dry.

11. I'm going to spend my last day off smoking heavily watching movies and building this screen for the babies. Thinking about just running these three seeds and scrog them to try to get a bigger yield.

Here's the platform for the screen.

Attached Files:

12. And here's the finished product* maybe. I might have to lower the legs make it a bit shorter.

Attached Files:

13. Here's a quick update from this morning. 1 has leaves one is on its way and one is a late bloomer.

Attached Files:

14. Ok here's a quick update I don't know what's wrong with my phone but my pics look extra crappy. So in advance but I'll take better ones in the morning.

Attached Files:

15. Sorry about those pics I think I was because my phone was almost dead.
    I feel like they are stretching so tonight when o get off work I'm going to see if I can get that light closet without burning the babies

Sorry missed a pic

Attached Files:

16. Update from this morning.

Attached Files:

17. Here's my update for today. Day 6 from seed.

Got a few roots out the bottom of the nets as well. Doing great in comparison to my last grows.

Attached Files:

18. Plant A has been Lst'd and is progressing nicely for day 23? I think. From seed.

Attached Files: