Good Video Games For Kids.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Viral Frog, Jul 3, 2014.

There ya go, new Smash bros and mario kart and you'll be set :)

2. get an old Wii from a pawn shop or CL. they're like $50 or so... games are super cheap too.

3. Ya man start him on the ps1, costs $20 at any pawn shop with controllers and everything

Games like Monster Rancher, Tekken 3, and Final Fantasy would be good to play together

Then 7th birthday comes around, you hit em with the ps2 ! and kingdom hearts I &II ... Your son will love you forever

4. #44 TinTizzy, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    my kid beat marvel ultimate alliance when he was almost 4..he just picked up the controller and figured it out right away it was weird...guess it runs in his blood lol..fun game though 2 was pretty good too..we mostly played all the lego games and skylanders...kung fu panda comes with the first one thats decent..now hes 9 and a minecraft and cod black opps 2 pro

5. Super Smash Bros & Mario Kart

6. Rayman legends is fuck as fuck... I play with my gf and she's basically the same as a lil kid gamer

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

7. There's this series that is really good with teaching children how to act in the real world, I would give it a try it's highly effective. Grand Theft Auto

~ iPhone ~ @Mention ~