Help Do I Use Both Tiger Bloom And Big Bloom Fox Farm

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chris420grow, Jul 3, 2014.

1. I had someone tell me tiger bloom was not organic that it will build up salts I'm 1 week into flower

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Most bottled nutes do build up mineral deposits after time as far as I know.

3. You may want to change your nutes if your trying to be organic
    Tiger it not organic . Big bloom however is I do believe

4. So what set of nutes should I go with . but is it OK to use it in soil or no the tiger bloom

5. I am Nonorganic so I use Tiger Bloom and Grow Big.

Roots Organic makes some good feed , go down and ask at
    The store

6. #6 IfeltathighTX420, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
    Don't get me started. Fox Farm is in no way organic. Period. 

Period.

Organics is using the soil food web of an ecosystem long established before humans even existed. Anything bottled is just taking naturally derived compounds, solublizing them in the form of  salt and selling it to people who know no better.

I am not an organic hippy farmers market freak.. I just appreciate microbiology. I would consider an organic grower someone who is more concerned with his soil quality then his plants. If your soil is well made and happy, then ANYTHING you grow will do just fine. 

Trust me I grow some bitching veggies with the same soil. Your goal is to be only needing to add water. No pH, no nutes.

7. OK sounds good I'll have to get rid of all these nutes I got them thank you sounds true to

8. i too once held that belief,until i saw the results of true organic growth.

Maybe you didn't understand i don't want to be organic 

10. so why are you in the organic section? trolling?yeesh!

11. Fuck yes
    where ever I please

12. what about aloe?
    What about Coconut water?
    What about bob?

13. Big Bloom is definitely organic... Tiger Bloom is not.

It is true that as an organic grower you should focus on the health of your soil and microbes but to say all bottled nutes are made of salts is just plain ignorance.

Most of Fox Farms product line is not organic.

If you get a good base and amendments then you will never need any nutes. Just an AACT and maybe some molasses water every now and then.

go back to monsanto you hippie!

15. Psst… this is the 'indoor growing' section not the 'organic growing' section of the forum 😎

🍁CajunZombieKiller🍁

You make no fucking sense douchebag... Why don't you do something productive on this forum instead of trolling all over the threads? Oh yeah its because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. And just so you know I am an educated hillbilly farmer...Yeah I know that is an oxymoron but it's me in the flesh. In the words of Dr Green Thumb I invite you to go fuck yourself.

• Like Like x 1