Techeads Indoor Newbie Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TecHead, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Update! A branch snapped so I got it back up with a twistie tie, and supported other branches with pipe cleaners. So now the right one is supported at bottom, top, and throughout the plant lol I noticed its still growing that top bud upwards, and it is extremely dense. The middle one kept dying slowly in certain spots, Ive given it 2 flushes, seems to have stabilized. Left one is doing good, I had to stabilize it, apparently its getting heavy too.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1315929-Techead's-Indoor-Newbie-Grow-Journal

Attached Files:

2. those are swelling up nicely. What's your prediction on yeild?

3. I'd say you'll get that. If not 3 :)

4. definatly! i'd say theres at least 7 grams in the far right top cola

5. Definitely gettin a few onions off that. Good job dude!

6. Hey guys, I know I've been gone awhile, I'm neglecting everyone and my thread, sorry! My Dad had surgery to put a stint in because his cancer is inoperable and it was squeezing an artery and his kidneys were failing. Be patient with me folks, this thread isn't dead! The Afghans are doing great, I've got the big one in dark for 3 days, and I've got all Berry's either drying or in the dark. I'll try to fully update soon, love to my friends here

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1315929-Techead's-Indoor-Newbie-Grow-Journal

7. #315 DDP, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
  8. #316 medijoe, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    sorry to hear about your dad man hope everything is well.

plants are looking good man keep it up i really like your setup. how much did you yield off your berry Ryder i got about 67 grams off of 2

9. #317 MD to NC, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    Hope everything is goin good for you bro.

10. Hope everything works out

Sent from my LG-E970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app