Why Do People Support People Being Overweight?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by way of life, Jul 2, 2014.

1. I like skinny chicks with great asses.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Fixed.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Fuck it,fat people will get fatter as I use their disgusting ass for motivation to get fitter

4. I let people choose what they want to do with their own life

• Like Like x 1
  5. people can gain weight from medical reasons...try being on tons of prednisone and not gain weight

• Like Like x 3
  6. I grew up in mostly in Mississippi and Louisiana, and let me tell ya'll something, a lot of people in that particular area are extremely obese, I believe Mississippi has the highest obesity rate? I was overweight growing up too, but as I reached my teens and eventually my 20s I got in really great shape, ate better, exercised and now trying to go vegan. But there are a lot of big ole country boys that'll work anyone in the ground for 16+ hours a day in 100+ degree weather. They just eat a big ole plate of fried whatever with cornbread and greens when they're done lol. But the way I look at food, eat what is naturally found on this planet, not man made Shit out of a bag. I do not support obesity. The only thing that will make you fat is putting excess food in your mouth along with little exercise, which is not passed down through genetics.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. #28 vengeance23, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    If your genetics are different that is still just an excuse. Find a balance of good, healthy foods, exercise and adjust your caloric intake based on your metabolism.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Less potential mates is really the only reason I care.  All these beer bellied dudes make me look amazing comparatively so keep doing what you're doing I say.

• Like Like x 1
  9. well said

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. just don't look at them

who cares

11. yeah i dont wanna be rude or anything but when i hear those people(usually girls) that are obese and are always ranting on about how they are still beautiful no matter what.... i just wanna be like look, nobody is saying youre a bad person or anything like that but its really in your best interest to lose some weight. like if you really want to believe you are beautiful then put the work in and lose some weight instead of being lazy and just telling yourself youre beautiful.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Because obesity supports capitalism?

I have no idea though, so many guys put obese women on a pedestal and makes other fat girls think it's ok.

13. #34 yurigadaisukida, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
    I agree. There is nothing wrong with chosing a lifestyle.

But if your fat your ugly. Sorry. Its true.

Fat people aren't beautiful and God didn't make them that way.

Lazynes and lack of self control made them that way. And fat people are in no way beautiful (when compared to the same person not being fat)

14. Yep. I choose a lifestyle of belittling obese ppl.
    If I have to see/smell your disgustingness, then you have to listen to my condescension.

I don't expect ppl to be beautiful. I do expect them to retain the basic physical characteristics of our species. 

• Like Like x 1
  15. people saying it doesn't affect you are wrong

do you know what hospital bills are? Do you really think every morbidly obese monster whose body is shutting down on them are paying for their own bills?

then there's the people trying to claim fatness and obesity is beautiful when in reality its only ever going to be a niche fetish. It will never be accepted

then there's the "muh genetics" argument people, who 9 times out of 10 when they say genetics they mean mcdonalds ice cream and soda.

If you happen to be fat and working to lose the weight and actually committing to it and making progress all the fucking power to ya keep it up and go on to enjoy a long healthy life. I got no sympathy for people who dont value their health, i see morbidly obese people as no different then heroin addicts and dirty bums, thats just how i see it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not to mention all these fools want socialized health care even though well.over 90% of health care costs in America are from preventable diseases caused by poor.lifestyle choices.

Why do I gotta pay so you can eat.McDonald's and smoke and drink?

• Like Like x 1
  17. From the first part I read I would say

Why do you have to push your views onto someone else? Who are you to tell a fat person they are overweight and need to loose weight????

Most likely they already know they are fat. They have been told that they are fat before. You don't think they are thinking that when they are sitting on their couch, eating pizza, munching on fried chicken,some snickers bars, sipping on a three litter, and they got their gallon of ice cream waiting for dessert?
    As far as those fat ho's out there with those bumper stickers saying sexy princess or with those big long sweets on saying provocative things on their ass....they are beautiful in their own mind and their own world, Plus i see a lot of fat ho's with the right attitude about things having guys wrapped around their little pinky.
    who the fuck are you to come into their world and tell them they are not?

U call it being supported? I call it mind your own business and worry about yourself before trying to make yourself feel better about yourself trying to help someone who doesn't want it

• Like Like x 1
  18. I won't lie I am sick and tired of eating mcds. but i still do
    I have to travel a lot and packing sandwiches and meals I can make quick in the car is getting old for me
    So whenever dinner time comes and I am looking for something to eat there is always a mcds, and chillies and a couple other places.
    Fast food is cheap. Decent food is more expensive and great food is hard to find and I'm not trying to waist an hour at some fancy dinning restaurant when I want the food, not the experience. Sometimes I will find a good place online so ill order ahead. I love meatball sandwiches and pizza so ill get it to go.

Everyone is eating mcds because
    #1 it is everywhere
    #2 it is cheap

You try and get anything somewhat healthier anywhere and you are paying a lot more. So make healthy food cheaper and more accessible and everyone won't eat at mcds all the time anymore.
    If you really want to do something????dont charge so much for healthier meals

healthy food is definitely cheap you just have to have the an idea of what proper nutrition is and when you go shopping you can make better choices. I guarantee within a mile or 2 of every mcdonalds in the world there is a store that sells food that wont damage your body.

Rice and oats and shit like that are not expensive. Actual meat unlike the ammonia paste they feed you at fast food places is not expensive. Treatment for colon cancer from eating mcdonalds your entire life IS EXPENSIVE. Eating and living healthy doesn't necessarily mean going to fancy restaurants.

Simply dropping soda and fast food is all it takes for some people to make a complete turn around and change their life but the motivation to do that is nonexistent because they have been living off that filth for so long its become an accepted routine. Once you stop eating fast food for a while and break that spell when you go back to it you realize how disgusting and horrible it makes you feel when your digesting it, its like a drug you have to build up a tolerance to.

• Like Like x 2