Can Lemon And Baking Soda Cure Cancer???

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by AnaChoop, Jul 2, 2014.

1. \tLemon and Baking soda Miraculous Healing CombinationMiraculous healing combination: EFFECT 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy!
    Why did not we know about this miraculous cure and why we still didn't try it? Because there are organizations that have an interest, common people not to know about the miraculous healing properties of the combination of lemon and baking soda (sodium bicarbonate). Therefore, from now onwards, spread the words about this simple but amazing cure to the people that really needs it!

Many people die while this secret is jealously kept in order to not affect the interests of the large corporations.
    Lemon has strong anti-carcinogenic properties that are already been proven. Beside that it has many other useful features. It has a very strong effect over cysts and tumors. This fruit can cure cancer, it is tested on all types of cancer, and if baking soda is added it will have even bigger effect, because it will normalize the pH value in the body.
    Also lemons have very strong anti-microbial effect with very wide range of activity against fungal and bacterial infections. Lemons are effective against worms and internal parasites. It is a powerful antidepressant and regulates the blood pressure, reduces stress and calms the nerves.

The rest of the article: http://www.bestherbalhealth.com/lemon-baking-soda-miraculous-healing-combination/

2. False. The whole "alkaline diet" to cure cancer is absolute bullshit.

Learn about your body's buffering systems, in the blood, the lungs, the kidneys. Your blood pH is under most circumstances kept in a tight range of 7.35-7.45, usually more like 7.38-7.42. Your body shifting into either acidosis or alkalosis can have profound effects, destroying your electrolyte balance, potentially causing unpleasant symptoms, and can be life-threatening if severe enough. But, thanks to your body's handy dandy buffering systems, everyday activities such as eating have essentially no effect on blood pH, assuming you aren't in kidney failure.

I know a more alkaline environment has been shown to be more detrimental to cancer cells in at least one experiment, but this was in vitro, not in the human body. If so, I'm sure plenty of docs would be happy to give patients a couple ampules of IV sodium bicarbonate in order to cure their cancer. But, this would unlikely eliminate cancer cells, and would cause metabolic alkalosis. So please, nobody go out and start devouring (or attempting to, yuck :eek:) boxes of baking soda.

3. "Everything you know is wrong and you've been lied to by everyone"

Great way to start a rational argument!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. When my Grandad was diagnosed with prostate cancer someone told him to eat tomatoes as they have something in them that fights cancer. He ate shit loads of them, poured ketchup on practically everything he ate n lived another 4 years. Some say it was the tomatoes, some say it was probably just a slow progressive type of cancer. We seem to move from one miracle food to the next for all ailments these days. Just eat a healthy balanced diet I reckon.

5. #5 yurigadaisukida, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
    Lycopene is known to help with prostate cancer

Edit: also if I'm not.mistaken only red and orange tomatos ccontain it. And other reddish tomatoes like.purple ones.

yellow tomatoes don't have lycopene

Edit edit: keep in mind we are talking about treatments now cures. Eating healthy helps. There is no such thing as a panacea

Be wary of anyone claiming to know a "cure, for "cancer" especially if its some easy to get natural wholistic thing. Perhaps one chemical in one veggie helps fight one type of cancer. But don't run wild with that idea

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Another study -

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-28950093