Easiest Way To Pick Up And Go?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by TheHarbinger, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Hey there dudes,

I just got into smoking and everything I've done so far has been really primitive smoking-wise. I got highest my first time from a water bottle with a hole in the side. I also got kinda buzzed from a waterfall bong I made, also out of a water bottle. I hit a bong a couple times when I matched up with my dealer, and it was hella smooth.

Basically what I'm asking is this: I have weed, but no piece. What's the best way to get high? My environment doesn't allow me to keep a piece around. Is there a mostly healthy method I can reliably make anywhere? What do you guys do when you've got bud but no piece? (I'm also open to recipies, edibles seriously interest me).

Thanks.

2. I think the healthiest way to make a pipe would be one made with fruits, like the oh so popular Apple Pipe, I've tried this a few times, and it works great. There are hundred of videos on how to make it, pretty easy too.
    If you have no apples, use a potato, or a banana.

What you want to stay away from are pipes made with aluminum, pencaps, anything that might have plastic that may melt and produce fumes you may inhale. The only exception might be a socket used by mechanics combined with some sort of tubing.

Anyways I know you will find a way to toke, Good Luck!

3. You could roll joints

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Like @[member="Sunday"] said an apple pipe is your best bet, plenty of tutorials on the web

Sent from my LGL34C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Either pickup an apple at the supermarket or if your confident enough in rolling get some papers at the gas station. Apple pipe would definitely be easier and be more efficient.

6. Learn to roll with papers or buy a rolling machone if you don't want to learn. Other than that, the previously stated apple pipe works and is easy to make.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Learning to roll would be most convenient, although you will go through more bud with jays then a pipe.  Throw some money down on a portable vape for health benefits.  Easiest would be to go to your local hardware store and purchase a metal piece for bowl then just burn a hole in water bottle, insert bowl and toke away.  Throw bottle away when you are done and keep bowl piece for future.

Buying a slide from a headshop would be better then a metal piece from hardware store, if that's an option.

8. #9 HelloThere, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    This I was about to post my very similar guide here.

Or, they sell metal bowl/downstem combos that are made to punch a hole in any plastic bottle to turn it into a higher quality bong than your jerry rigged shit.

If I read correctly he can't keep a peice around so glass seems to not be an option but this thing is indestructible and small

9. If you can't keep a conventional glass piece around and fruits are great, try turning a gourd into a bong.

10. Would a vaporizer really stand out?
    If you can keep weed around, maybe you can keep a portable vape around.
    Just a suggestion
    If not maybe rolling up or an apple pipe, like people suggested, may work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Get a socket and let your imagination flow. You can use a bottle a number of ways with a socket, paper towel tube steam rollers. Look around the house and just build and you will amaze yourself with what you make.

12. I think this is the most sensible answer

13. If apples aren't available, I hear bananas are bomb and make the smoke taste sweet. Google it.

Sent from my C6522N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. The Proto Pipe Deluxe a great DURABLE yet stealthy pipe about the size of a Bic they even have one with a vape chamber on Grasscity

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Drill two holes (or three if you want a carb) into a small block of wood, one larger than the other. Then tape a socket to the larger hole, works like a charm